.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 45
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Barktober: Autumn Dog Masquerade
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/30/2015 2:00:14 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post   

this post has been edited 9 time(s)

Update 10/6

If we reach 10 entries there will be prizes for runner ups! Pictures MUST be received by Nov 4th still!

This costume contest is for your real life pets! Costume does not need to be Halloween related, autumn or other appropriate seasonal theme accepted happy :)

Prize $1000 for the winner!

Contest will close on November 4th-all photos must be posted by this date!

Event will be judged my myself, Myths and LRK - winner will be announced hopefully no later than Nov 5th or 6th.

Please limit one photo entry per kennel/household- photo may include more than one pet if desired- not limited to our canine pals!

Entries:
1. Fallenstarz
2. Astoria Kennels
3. Yippee Yahoo Kennels
4. Treestand Kennels (self withdrawn)
5. Wabi-Sabi - entry received!
6. Logan Creek Kennels - entry received!

-----
Last edited by Dead Until Dark on 11/3/2015 11:54:02 AM
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2015 2:23:40 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

I'll be entering happy :)
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2015 3:07:44 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

I'll be entering this one too.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2015 8:05:49 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I want to enter this one too.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2015 2:17:01 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Throw us on the list please! happy :)
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2015 3:01:58 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

happy :) I can't wait to see everyone's entries!!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2015 12:56:46 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Bump for the weekendhappy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2015 3:41:14 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I can't wait to see the entries! laugh :D
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2015 5:10:51 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

So I can enter with another type of pet? And do you want our entries already? I may be interested in entering.
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2015 5:12:42 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Double post

-----
Last edited by Wabi-Sabi Kennels on 10/4/2015 5:13:01 PM
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2015 9:41:07 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

posted by Wabi-Sabi Kennels
So I can enter with another type of pet? And do you want our entries already? I may be interested in entering.
Absolutely - you cat/cow/iguana/llama are all welcomehappy :)

You may post your entry now if youd likehappy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2015 1:38:04 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I'm going to have to pull out of this one.
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2015 7:41:48 AM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

posted by Dead Until Dark

Sorry, I'm a little less intelligent :P Just post it in the forum or message it to you?
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2015 9:46:45 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

posted by Treestand Kennel
I'm going to have to pull out of this one.
sad :( sorry to hear it. Hope all is well
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2015 9:48:32 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

posted by Dead Until Dark

Sorry, I'm a little less intelligent :P Just post it in the forum or message it to you?

You can post it in this thread happy :)

If anyone needs help posting pictures just let me know ir I can provide an email you can send it to and Ill upload it to my photobucket and post it here for you
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2015 5:44:33 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

It's hunting season!

-----
Last edited by Wabi-Sabi Kennels on 10/5/2015 5:44:58 PM
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2015 5:23:56 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Post updated! I will note in the OP as entries are received!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2015 8:13:25 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

That is AWESOME Wabi!!! laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2015 1:05:32 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Just for fun, not an entry.

Some of the dogs in my dog scout troop dressed up as Robin Hood's Merry Mutts for our local renaissance faire and Robin Hood was kind enough to pose with us.

-----
Last edited by Yippee Yahoo Kennels on 10/8/2015 1:07:19 PM
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2015 4:35:45 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Another just for fun:

Tartan the firefighter
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2015 4:39:14 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Love them and love Tartan! Ive got a black and chcolate- I think by law I have to add a yellow next.

Replies in this thread : 45
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.