Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Weird
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/6/2015 4:16:55 AM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post   

I was looking around today and discovered that someone had purchased a dog that I had already finished last month. I didn't breed the dog, only entered her in shows and helped her earn her championship title. However, usually my kennel name is listed on the dogs that I finish next to the finishing date. Somehow this user was able to remove it.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14142792

I think I still get credit for it because she is still showing up in my list of champions finished, but I'm not sure.

-Serenity
 Topaz Fields
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2015 5:39:30 AM reply with quote send message to Topaz Fields Object to Post

I have noticed this same issue when looking through my list of finished dogs in another kennel. I believe it's a glitch.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2015 5:02:55 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

The owner (Sweetkennel) was banned/removed from the game.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2015 5:59:38 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I noticed this once a while ago, I think there is a glitch that if the dog is sold the day it finishes, before the "finished by" is recorded by the site, it changes... not sure though.
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2015 8:02:11 PM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

I think that person somehow found a way to hack the game. I'm not sure what the point in that is, but I'm hoping that they aren't running around taking champion dogs away from the kennels that actually finished them. I still see her in my list of finished dogs so I'll keep watching it.

-Serenity
 Liason
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2015 8:24:18 PM reply with quote send message to Liason Object to Post

that particular sweetkennel is an active account.

(There is only one though, not multiples as far as I can tell.)
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 1:20:01 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

This has happened to me quite a few times. I finish dogs in my basic and often times even after I have finished a dog, when it is bought/returned and the new owner gets points with it the dog says that it has been finished by that person.

Some examples of it are these dogs (all finished by my basic 'Blazing Fury' and can be found under 'Finished Dogs' on that account):
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14127321
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14134193
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14139451

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.