Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Brag- Reached A Goal
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/15/2016 3:32:23 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post   

I set a goal for myself last month on 12/12 to hit 70 in account prestiege and wanted to make the top 100 kennels. I started this goal at 55.0 #305, and as of today Ive got a 73.5 and am #90!
I know it varies daily greatly as I was just 103 yesterday. But I was so excited to had reached that goal in just over a month!
Ive also set a goal to reach 50 hb chs and am closing in on that, in the 40s now. Guess its time for some new goals!

Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2016 5:01:52 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Wow congrats!! Can I ask how you were able to increase you prestige so much? I don't exactly understand how prestige works right now.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2016 7:32:27 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!! I'm still working on getting out of the 500s laugh :D
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2016 7:57:39 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

I ramped up my showing, showing homebred dogs, and keeping or retirng any CH/GCHs instead of FHing them

I think the help page pretty much says
- site senority
-subscription status
-wins within the last month
-champs bred

I really didnt expect it to increase so quickly, but I had a lot of great dogs born so I had the opportunity to show a lot

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.