Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Golden Brag & Retirement
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/10/2016 7:20:44 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post   

June 2016 SDWC BIS winning Platinum GCh Artistri BabyDontRockTheBoat has officially retired from the show ring and is now starting her next career as mom.

Thanks to Artistri for producing her. RockTheBoat is the first Platinum GCh Golden bitch under the current GCh system.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14842998

Will
 Montage Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2016 8:47:55 PM reply with quote send message to Montage Dogs Object to Post

A huge Congrats!
May her pups do as well as her!
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/10/2016 9:04:36 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

That is awesome. Congratulations.
 Eremitage
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2016 3:15:08 AM reply with quote send message to Eremitage Object to Post

Incredible. Congratulations & best of luck with her future pups.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2016 12:12:59 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

So proud to have bred her! Thank you to Solimar and BarStar for her fantastic show career! Let me know when you have pups from her, I would love to get one.
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2016 2:34:23 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Wow! Well done all involved
 BarStar GSD
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2016 3:21:39 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar GSD Object to Post

posted by Artistri
So proud to have bred her! Thank you to Solimar and BarStar for her fantastic show career! Let me know when you have pups from her, I would love to get one.
Thanks!

BarStar is my kennel prefix... Solimar is the Curly/IrishWolfhound prefix that Steph & I share as a team.

Will

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.