Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : A Small Rant...
 rhondacline
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/17/2016 8:16:54 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post   

So, in one of my other breeds I'm working on a lost color.

After much sleuthing I found a current sop dog with the lost gene AND determined that the dog was on another player's Reclaim list. I contacted the player and they reclaimed the dog, named their price and I offered on the dog. (All of this transpired on the 14th.)

Then they didn't log back in. I kept checking each day, but still my offer hadn't been read or approved. So yesterday, I sent another PM and made another offer - because I was worried about when the original offer would disappear. When I logged out last night around 1100pm EST both offers and both of my PMs showed that they had not been opened/read.

So I check this morning, my mail and offers have been opened, but there's no dog? They sold the dog to another player.

I am beyond disappointed.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/17/2016 11:46:40 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

That is disappointing but sometimes mistakes happen - I've accepted the wrong offer not realizing that a second new person was interested in the dog, or horse.

Hopefully the new owner will make the dog (if its a male) available and/or share some of the offspring.

Good luck.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.