Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Oh dear...
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/24/2016 1:32:56 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post   

I've never seen such a thing. I just had a litter of Goldens with horrible temperaments. The worst one is 8.9. Can you imagine? A Golden with a temperament that bad??? The best temperament in the entire litter was 12.9. LOL I am trying to get good heads. I did get one but the rest of the dog is pitiful. COI is only 8.3% too.
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/25/2016 3:55:42 AM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

I must admit I've never looked at temperament. I have two groups in my kennel the 'headed' goldens (who mostly don't get shown) and the 'show' goldens.

Although I am having some cross over success ... still waiting for that magic 9.9 or 10.1 head though!

Good luck,

Jessica
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/25/2016 11:48:20 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

I swear the head thing in Goldens is driving me nuts. I don't usually care about temperament either but the color of the temperament block was just so BRIGHT!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.