Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Jeff are you alive?
 Acclamation
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/12/2017 11:41:50 AM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Jeff, if you are out there, people on SR are getting quite upset with 1) no show payouts Jan 21st - 29th
2) there was a "catch up" on Feb 9th but only for the missing February payouts Feb 2 - 8th and Jan 12 - 21st
3) shows haven't been run at all the past 3 nights since the "catch up"

The good thing is that kits are still being born on schedule

-----
Last edited by Acclamation on 2/12/2017 11:51:58 AM
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2017 7:08:00 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

has someone emailed him directly - that usually gets the best results - or you could try calling.

midnitemystique
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2017 10:06:59 AM reply with quote send message to midnitemystique Object to Post

I've seen on other posts that people are emailing him, and getting no responses back... Pretty concerning.
 WesternStates
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2017 10:40:34 AM reply with quote send message to WesternStates Object to Post

Getting a bit upset that Jeff hasn't really fixed the issues with my other kennel- He said he did but I still cannot access it.
 Steph
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2017 6:28:48 PM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post

Call him.

Will
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2017 3:34:27 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

People who say call him - some of us are not in the States. I think for me to call Jeff it would cost £20 plus, something I shouldn't have to pay for when I'm already paying a subscription surely? and I'm not sure he would appreciate the 6 hour time difference....

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.