Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Tuesday Talk
 residential5
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/26/2017 6:41:57 AM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post   

Hi!

Wanted to carry on with the Tuesday chat.

In the time you've been on SD, what change has Jeff made that had the most impact on how you play the game?

For me, it was adding colors. Before it was about breeding just for stats and show results. Now, with my breed a champion in every color, I don't worry about anything but overall SOP. I spend all my effort on color genes, and I know exactly what I'll get from each breeding as far as colors.
 tarad202
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/26/2017 8:27:38 AM reply with quote send message to tarad202 Object to Post

This probably hasn't had the most impact out of everything, but not having to wait for puppies to settle is soooooo nice.

I also enjoy the different colors too!
 Lac Lavon Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2017 8:57:02 AM reply with quote send message to Lac Lavon Kennels Object to Post

Yes! I actually can look forward to new puppies being born. Before, I never really kept track of when I had litters coming because it didn't matter for so long.
 Alibi
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2017 9:30:28 AM reply with quote send message to Alibi Object to Post

oh my gosh, I"ve been on SD since almost the very beginning, it went live in June of 2003 (I think) and I joined in November of that year. I still play in my original kennel with my original breed.

So many changes have passed... I love the colour addition, that was so much fun. I also loved the judges having preferences and puppies not taking 10 days to settle has probably been the most important for me, I can't imagine going back to the old way...lol
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2017 1:06:32 PM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Instant puppy settling! Love it so much!
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2017 1:23:17 PM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

Alibi my first account was in 2003 as well. I self froze it way back so can't get into it.

I also love the instant settling, the login bonus, but there are so many changes I wish we could have.
 Lac Lavon Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2017 1:26:41 PM reply with quote send message to Lac Lavon Kennels Object to Post

Almost forgot-- I LOVE the 'account flipping' feature!

So much easier to feed the addiction haha
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2017 2:39:42 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Yes the puppy settling thing is great & actually I enjoyed the last great reset, it was like having whole great big new challenges.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2017 3:29:19 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Halcyon - I too enjoyed rolling with the resets... it's like the game got a fresh start again.

And account flipping, I couldn't live without that now

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.