Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : RIP RIP RIP
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/23/2017 12:32:00 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post   

In the last 3 days, 3 of my old timers have died, all at over 500 days of age. They are just numbers, so why does that make me so sad?

RIP to them all.
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/23/2017 1:08:30 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

It is sad when they go, numbers or not. They helped establish your line.
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/23/2017 2:10:39 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

This is my most inbred kennel. Every dog in this kennel for the past 9 years has been the result of 2 dogs and 2 bitches I started with. Most of the Dals showing currently are related as well. So it's especially hard with Dals for me. However, there are always more to take their place. happy :)
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/23/2017 6:08:16 PM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

posted by Fingerprint
This is my most inbred kennel. Every dog in this kennel for the past 9 years has been the result of 2 dogs and 2 bitches I started with. Most of the Dals showing currently are related as well. So it's especially hard with Dals for me. However, there are always more to take their place. happy :)

That sounds like my kennel...Most all of my Kelpies are related, and go back to three main dogs
CH Fourlorns Pending Prominence
PixelPups Chance For Mischief
and
Marmala

The 2 bitches have since passed on, but old Marmala just keeps on going- kinda like the Energizer Bunny hahaha happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.