Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Starter breeds
 Silver Seal Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/21/2018 5:50:53 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Seal Kennel Object to Post   

Are there any breeds that are basically starters or very low SOP and need help? I am looking for something to keep me interested in the game. Thanks
 Artesia
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2018 7:36:41 PM reply with quote send message to Artesia Object to Post

Chows are pretty low, in the 80's still and not a lot of players.

Portuguese Water Dogs also don't have many players.
 BluQuest
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2018 11:20:31 AM reply with quote send message to BluQuest Object to Post

I have some blue and blue and tan manchesters I just started seasoning in the upper 70's, just trying to bring the color back
 Crimson Shadows Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2018 2:38:08 PM reply with quote send message to Crimson Shadows Kennel Object to Post

Belgian Malinois could use help, I'm getting out of the breed so feel free to offer on any dogs if interested.
 Silver Seal Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2018 2:59:40 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Seal Kennel Object to Post

Thanks for the suggestions, I decided on Manchester Toy Terriers happy :)
 Little Bits
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2018 7:57:39 PM reply with quote send message to Little Bits Object to Post

Malinois or Chessies.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/13/2018 10:41:33 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

We have a Weimaraner recovery progect started. We have a few fairly current studs (92-93) available but the girls are all near source.
 OakBluff
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2018 11:39:44 PM reply with quote send message to OakBluff Object to Post

American Eskimo Dog are all starters. There are also some color projects in breeds that are working with starters to recover colors that have been lost or almost lost. We are working on colors in miniature poodles in one of my other accounts.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class