Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Source Dogs for Sale?
 LoupGarou
Basic User
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
11/27/2019 10:14:07 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post   

Does anyone have source dogs for sale? I am looking for a male and a female Chihuahua and a male Toy Fox Terrier that is not extreme white.
Source Dogs for Sale?
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/27/2019 11:02:10 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Loup.

Check on your my account screen and see if it gives you the choice to create starers. You can pick gender and color.

If it doesnt do that for basics, Message me what you want... Ill be glad to create them for you.

Will
 LoupGarou
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
11/27/2019 11:14:08 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

Thanks, I'm afraid I used up my starter dogs years ago. I had the choice to select a starter dog when I first logged in again and it disappeared when I purchased the dog in my kennel. C'est la vie!

I see that there are two source Chihuahuas up for stud, so I'd love two source girls. I also see a source male TFT for stud and one for sale, so I think I might want a source girl TFT, too, preferably one that is not extreme white.

I plan to subscribe soon, but I thought I might have a little fun creating my own line, before I look for dogs that have my lines from many moons ago. happy :)
 LoupGarou
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
11/27/2019 1:05:20 PM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

Got some source dogs! I might be looking for more after I subscribe. Thanks to those who responded.
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2019 2:00:41 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

hey Loup, let me know if you want specific color starters I have $ Im trying to spend as I dont play anymore
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2019 2:00:46 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

hey Loup, let me know if you want specific color starters I have $ Im trying to spend as I dont play anymore
 Blue Moon Collies
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2019 5:18:23 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Moon Collies Object to Post

Hey Loup, long time no see! Nice to see another oldie make their way back!
Blue

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.