Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Just started playing again: Sessions?
 LoupGarou
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/2/2019 8:05:10 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post   

I just started playing again, after several years' absence. However, sessions have been edited to 100 per day since my return and I have NO idea as to what the regular base rate for sessions might be. Can anyone give me a rundown on the regular session system?
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2019 10:01:54 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I don’t think it will stay at 100 for long.
There was some server troubles awhile ago and we were without so this is Jeff’s payback, I think.
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Carol
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2019 10:03:16 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Oh, and welcome back. laugh :D
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2019 10:19:48 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Clwyd Cockers
I don’t think it will stay at 100 for long.
There was some server troubles awhile ago and we were without so this is Jeff’s payback, I think.
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Carol

We had been getting over 90 since 10/25/19, since that was supposed to make up for the last minor inconvenience.

https://www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=1072033

Anyway, premium kennels seem to be getting 96 sessions as of this morning with option 4 in salary sessions (12 SESSIONS/NO SALARY):
https://www.showdog.com/users/hours.aspx
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2019 11:54:20 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

Thanks! I figured it was just for the weekend, so that was why I asked. happy :) I "only" got 34 sessions today, but I also drew a salary. If sessions are still selling, I will change my settings.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2019 8:15:42 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I haven’t had a salary for ever, it seems. Back when Sessions were $10 I would reach $25000 in my accounts within a couple of weeks. I was setting up Shows all the time.
Now, at $5 a session, I still make shows but not so often.
I can even session dogs for sale to help make them more desirable wink :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2019 8:29:05 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Welcome back Loup!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.