Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : How many sessions?
 Jovileaboxers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/26/2020 1:59:50 PM reply with quote send message to Jovileaboxers Object to Post   

How many sessions does a premium account get?
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2020 2:05:22 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You can choose!

Under account tools you can go to “session/salary setting” and choose which option you want.

Most people take 12 sessions/no salary because selling your extra sessions usually gives you a bigger income than the salary options. It also says 12 sessions but will give you 48.

-----
Last edited by Berry Brits on 7/26/2020 2:06:16 PM
 Jamedawg
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2020 12:56:03 PM reply with quote send message to Jamedawg Object to Post

I do the 12 session option. That way I get 48 sessions every day and I can sell what I don't use.

I try to sell at least 12 sessions a day. 12 sessions @ $5 = $60 a day. That works best for me.
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2020 1:57:40 PM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

I don't even bother selling my sessions anymore, most of my accounts rest above 20k.
 Whisky Run
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2020 2:50:05 PM reply with quote send message to Whisky Run Object to Post

I like to sponsor lots of specialties in the breeds where I'm not the only player with my extra $

I used to do show payouts - but I think most people have more money than they can spend these days

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class