Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Upgrading to Family. A couple of questions
 Killick
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/15/2020 3:56:33 PM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post   

Yep! Plunging headlong in......

First.
Does anybody know if, once I cancel my existing paid accounts, I get reimbursed right away for the balance of each account? Or do I proceed to pay for the Family account and just wait to eventually get reimbursed for the cancelled accounts?
(Of course, I will be adding these to my Family account...LOL)

Second. I think I know the answer to this one...
Can I move all dogs of a certain breed from one Kennel to another in my Family account.
(I think I can only move so many at a time or within a certain period of time.)

Thanks,
Carolyn
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/16/2020 3:32:40 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

You will not get refunded automatically.

You will have to ask, then, probably have patience and perhaps repeat the request!

Congratulations and good luck.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 9/16/2020 3:42:18 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/16/2020 3:57:55 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You can move 6 dogs at a time from one account to another (just did it with Canmore group). It says 5 but its actually 6. I moved Bostons and Weimaraners. After pups are born will go to phase 2 - Greyhounds and Saluki.

Do it in stages. When you run out of "moves" from 1 to 2, move the next 6 from 1 to 3, then move them from 3 to 2. And so on.

It seems a bit tedious if you are moving a lot of dogs but it will work. Move one breed or project at a time, get them settled in then move the next batch.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.