Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Actively searching...
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/8/2021 1:54:04 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

I am actively looking for less active breeds whom have quite a gap between their SOP and 100%. I'm going to be upgrading to a family account and reviving long dead kennel names once I have secured a breed for each kennel (or 2).

I have no preference other than lower SOP and a breed that really needs the help and diversity of another player.

Currently I have Beaucerons and looking to get steady with Weims in this kennel.

Thanks.
 Killick
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2021 12:44:53 PM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post

Chihuahuas need help.
There are only 2 active players now.
My highest SOP is 96.75 and I think that is the highest at present.
There are active kennels with studs available but SOPs aren’t great.

Thanks for offering.
Carolyn
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2021 2:27:45 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

posted by Killick
Chihuahuas need help.
There are only 2 active players now.
My highest SOP is 96.75 and I think that is the highest at present.
There are active kennels with studs available but SOPs aren’t great.

Thanks for offering.
Carolyn

Hello! I can start them in Foursaken or Akalore. I haven't yet created the other accounts until I know I can find breeds to utilize them. If you by any chance have anything you'd part with, please feel free to send me a PM. I will start looking in the directory also.

Thank you!
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2021 9:52:34 AM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Apparently there's no one working with Chinese Shar-Pei.

Having said that, I have five of them I created. I can't breed anything. But I'd be willing to help you out if you wanted to get involved in creating a line in the breed using my five. Although it might take some time to get up to competitive stock if you do use my five.
 RoughDiamondKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/10/2021 7:03:43 PM reply with quote send message to RoughDiamondKennel Object to Post

https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17311730
Here is a hidden shar-pei stud if that helps any!
 Maverick Gun Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2021 2:57:42 PM reply with quote send message to Maverick Gun Dogs Object to Post

Viszlas! Please! We're in the 98s, but it will take more than a year to reach 100. Longer with the tiny amount of folks participating in the breed. (Like I'm one of two I think)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.