Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : How do you contact admin?
 Tymortal
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/4/2021 2:18:21 PM reply with quote send message to Tymortal Object to Post   

Hello, I have just returned to the game and it has been a few years happy :) I am trying to contact admin so far with no luck. How does one contact them these days?
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2021 1:17:26 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Up at the top, Contact Us or at the bottom of each page is Jeff’s phone number.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2021 1:23:38 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You can also try Admin@ShowDog.com
 Tymortal
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2021 10:44:12 PM reply with quote send message to Tymortal Object to Post

Thank you!!
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2021 2:18:23 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

I sent an email since I upgraded my subscription, figured I'd wait a day before calling.
 Briteman
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/18/2021 6:39:28 PM reply with quote send message to Briteman Object to Post

Black Raven, did you ever get in contact with admin? Did you end up calling? I’m having an issue with subscriptions and have tried emailing a few times and no one gets back to me..
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/30/2021 11:09:00 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

posted by Briteman
Black Raven, did you ever get in contact with admin? Did you end up calling? I’m having an issue with subscriptions and have tried emailing a few times and no one gets back to me..
I sent an email from my hotmail address, and did get in contact and have things fixed.
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2022 9:55:37 AM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

I upgraded again, and nothing has been changed. I even called Jeff too. I hope everything is okay for him and his family.
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2022 9:56:19 AM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

posted by Black Raven Kennels
I upgraded again, and nothing has been changed. I even called Jeff too. I hope everything is okay for him and his family.
That was Jan 4th that I updated too.

Replies in this thread : 8

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.