Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : how to add banners and photos?
 Kimoko
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/29/2022 12:09:41 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post   

Back to the game after many years, trying to figure out how to add banner and photos. I don't recall it being difficult but I cannot figure it out? Can someone explain in simple terms how to use photos from my own computer picture files?
 FlyingHigh Champions
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2022 3:16:37 PM reply with quote send message to FlyingHigh Champions Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

"My Account" (Top Left, dark box under your name.
Then "Edit Kennel Slogan".

You have to have your picture hosted somewhere.

Hope that helps. Welcome back!

-----
Last edited by FlyingHigh Champions on 11/29/2022 3:19:53 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2022 3:29:08 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

For example for this account:

gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2022 3:33:19 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

For example for this account:

"
"

(Hope this works,)

Gives me this:

gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2022 3:40:36 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Well not quite . . .

Take out the *** in front of the ***img

[***img]www.gaylanstudio.com/TestImage/img042.jpg[/img]

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 11/29/2022 3:42:34 PM
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2022 5:20:52 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

thanks so much! I remember now, that I had photos on photobucket dot com or something. It appears they want $$ now. Anywhere to do the same thing that is free?

-----
Last edited by Kimoko on 11/29/2022 5:24:28 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2022 1:02:08 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yeah, nothings for free anymore. It costs me about $27 a month to keep this web space. It was an idea some years ago that I never pursued - circumstances changed. I keep thinking . . . one of these days - lol.

I had uploaded a few pictures to use and linked some to my ShowDog account. I haven't touched it for ages now and if I figure out how to get the pictures uploaded again I'll see if I can help you out.
 GaylanStudio2
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2022 1:19:16 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio2 Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

You can use this for now - or any other showDog image.

[***img]https://www.showdog.com/pictures/colors/big/GrayAlaskanMalamute.jpg[/img]

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio2 on 11/30/2022 1:24:44 PM
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/1/2022 11:19:48 AM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

Thank you, that one is automatically added to the game. I want to upload my own artwork, which actually used to be the auto upload one but I want to update my own drawing and use it.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.