Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : animal cops
 spring dune kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/6/2008 7:36:18 AM reply with quote send message to spring dune kennel Object to Post   

does any one watch animal cops?
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2008 9:31:47 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

yes on animal planet, but not as much as i use to cos they keep repeating them.
 Golden_Pride_Pups
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2008 2:29:50 PM reply with quote send message to Golden_Pride_Pups Object to Post

sometime but it is getting boring because they are reapeting a lot of them!
 spring dune kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2008 11:39:40 AM reply with quote send message to spring dune kennel Object to Post

yeah there are new episodes on thursday
 Golden_Pride_Pups
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2008 11:52:58 AM reply with quote send message to Golden_Pride_Pups Object to Post

cool
 so so so COOL!
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2008 2:12:27 AM reply with quote send message to so so so COOL! Object to Post

Yeah it's well good!!!
 PuppyLover93
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2008 9:28:57 PM reply with quote send message to PuppyLover93 Object to Post

I love animal cops!!! I watch it all the time!!!! It is one of my favorite shows!!! Can't wait to see it on thursday!!
 NorwegianPride
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2008 5:31:41 AM reply with quote send message to NorwegianPride Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I love animal cops, except for the sad parts. Let me tell you somthing, when I saw those amaciated pit bulls, I was so mad I flung the remote at the TV and broke it, lol! Me and my anger issues . . . . .

~Morgan Le
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2008 10:24:01 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

i love animal cops. i've thrown all kids of things at the tv because of animal cops houston. i think one the worst was a labrador that had been thrown out by her owners and she had to be euthanised because she had a broken leg and a bad knee. It was a really sweet dog which only made me even more angry.
 DHyman904
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2008 11:10:16 AM reply with quote send message to DHyman904 Object to Post

I watch it every night before falling asleep. Its funny because my dog watches it too and is SO attentive. I guess it because when they're back at the shelter she can here the other dogs barking lol. I tell her "see Paris, be thankful you will never end up in a place like that"

Perfectionist
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2008 7:31:39 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

I don't ever watch it, I just can't. It makes me so mad and so upset at what people can do to animals in their care

Madz

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.