Showdog.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum
Replies in this thread : 3
| Author | Topic : Source Dog First GCH... | |||
| Gem Crest Kennels Premium Member Posts : 78 |
First GCh for my stock source dog, this is the start of my program and have only been at it for like two weeks show wise. I have had my kennel for almost a full month and I have already hit the GCh goal. I will post more here after I get more information with my program dogs.
Plott Hounds are in the revival process! |
|||
| gaylanstudio Premium Member Posts : 2,000+ |
Congratulations! |
|||
| Gem Crest Kennels Premium Member Posts : 78 |
quoteThank you! |
|||
| ambertal Basic User Posts : 173 |
Congrats! I have a source GCH Chessie female - too bad I might have to sell or FH her since I can't breed her. |
|
Replies in this thread : 3 Post Reply |

