Search

.com Forum · Neapolitan Mastiff

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Specialty Show
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/24/2013 2:17:36 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post   

So I had an idea that I wanted to sponsor another specialty show for Neos, however before I spend the money I want to know who would enter? I know I'd lose money but I really liked sponsoring the show before, so if I get a few people saying they'll enter I will sponsor one!

(Entry fee will be $5 and it will be a no-handler show)

Thanks!
Megan happy :)
 Milano Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2013 10:26:09 PM reply with quote send message to Milano Kennels Object to Post

I have three dogs I can enter!

I guess it has been a while since Neo's had a specialty show. Thanks for considering to put another one on. happy :)
 Existenz Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2013 11:24:26 PM reply with quote send message to Existenz Kennels Object to Post

I don't have any ready to go yet, I've taken a break from showing this months, but I will start sessioning a couple. They won't likely be ready in time but hopefully they will be sessioned enough to be entered as filler to assist others in their quest for points.

Heather happy :)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2013 1:46:04 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Thanks! I sponsored it and it's on February 9, because that's my birthday! I'll get my sister to enter, and I'll enter as many as I can, so I should be able to gather ten entries and everything!

Thanks again!
Megan happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.