Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : About Upgrading
 Star Shiine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/23/2016 11:05:37 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post   

If I upgrade from basic...
Does my account balance and unused sessions come with me?
Do I get another injection of cash in my balance for upgrading?
Is it instant once my PayPal payment is cleared or does it take a while?
I have pups expected on 24 the, is it ok to move the bitches, does a move impact their well being?

So grateful for all your help so far, I am trying not to ask questions! It's not working happy :)

Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2016 11:47:02 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Yes your sessions etc will still be there after you upgrade.

I dont believe you get any cash given to your account for upgrading.

You can move/sell pregnant bitches anytime - it doesn't affect the pregnancy at all.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2016 11:49:17 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Forgot to add: your balance (money) will carry over to the upgraded account.

Im fairly sure the upgrade is instant - if its not then im sure its less than 24 hours happy :) (its been ages since I upgraded so I can't remember)
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2016 2:01:10 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Thanks
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/24/2016 8:33:13 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

When I upgraded, the payment automatically went through and I was able to use my account as a standard within one hour - but then again it may depend on a lot of things so I don't want to tell you it will definitely work that way.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2016 2:27:23 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Thanks so much. When I have more questions I'll post them on this thread.
Why am getting LB payments from the game and will they stop if I upgrade?
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2016 2:59:54 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

LB is the login bonus for logging in every day. That will stay. happy :)

When you do upgrade, be sure to go to your my account page, then salary/sessions settings and change it to all sessions and no salary. Then sell your unused sessions daily. You make more money that way, since you log in every day. happy :) If you do not change the amount of sessions you get, you will continue to get the amount basic kennels receive. happy :)
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2016 1:14:37 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Great, thank you!
I've done it

-----
Last edited by Star Shiine on 10/26/2016 4:45:15 PM
 SmokeJumper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2016 5:52:34 PM reply with quote send message to SmokeJumper Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Welcome to the dark side! laugh :D

ETA: Oops wrong kennel.

-Blitz Kennel

-----
Last edited by SmokeJumper Kennel on 10/26/2016 5:53:31 PM

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.