.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 44
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/9/2020 1:00:06 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

For breeds that don't have various colors, it's even more boring (like Goldens for instance). I don't have the desire to breed to a starter just to get more dogs the same color and to improve quality when it's already there. With other breeds (like Shih Tzus where I wish I could get black like my RL dog) or Afghan Hounds (my <3 breed) at least there is the color challenge. I don't imagine I will ever quit though, I am in too deep. LOL.
 This Old Barn
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2020 10:16:13 PM reply with quote send message to This Old Barn Object to Post

I know this is kind of off topic. I used to played this game for bit and than quit for a bit and now I’m back again. I saw people mentioning paying to play or just basic.

I’ve been debating if I want to become a premium kennel or stick with basic. It’s fun to show but it is also fun to breed and create better rations.
- All the ads are a big deterrent. <- Ik they make money. For me with all the ad placement it seem cheap. Whenever I select a new screen I get an ad, at the top of my screen another ad, at the bottom of the screen like 100 ads. I’m not sure if the ads are a basic player issue or everyone.
- Not being able to play from my cellphone is a deterrent.
- Also when I was trying to figure out what rare breed this account was, the admin never responded. If any issues were to arise if I was paying would the admins even respond. So not getting any response to questions is also a deterrent.
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2020 10:33:55 PM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

The ads go away if you subscribe. Not all games have responsive admins, unfortunately.
 SFFC
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/13/2020 4:39:52 AM reply with quote send message to SFFC Object to Post

It's a pity there won't be any more resets. I played this game first in 2006 and I feel there is much potential in it... But recently I bought a pregnant bitch, I had a 100% 100 SOP litter and I have to say I didn't care which dogs I should keep. In this breed the game is pure lottery.

Replies in this thread : 44
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.