.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 55
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Stuck Puppies?
 Iridescence
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/21/2020 7:59:04 AM reply with quote send message to Iridescence Object to Post   

I have 10 litters of puppies that were due to drop starting at 5:59 am, but they are still not born and it's now nearly 8 am.
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2020 10:09:22 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

No pups either, it's now almost 2 hours later
 Iridescence
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2020 11:19:17 AM reply with quote send message to Iridescence Object to Post

I know there have been issues with this in the past, how long does it normally take to get fixed?
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2020 3:48:34 PM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

It appears to be a Source dog issue since both of you are having source litters.
 CCC Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/21/2020 3:54:29 PM reply with quote send message to CCC Kennels Object to Post

Not just a source problem, mine are 8 hours late
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2020 3:59:13 PM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

it will probably be fixed late at night or early tomorrow morning
 Aislin
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2020 4:07:41 PM reply with quote send message to Aislin Object to Post

I have 2 litters that delivered and one that just keeps duplicating into a massive litter. Is it possible that this litter is causing the glitch? And if so, how can I fix it?
 Lapidary
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2020 4:58:53 PM reply with quote send message to Lapidary Object to Post

Jeff has previously posted the following about stuck source litters:

Litter Delays

The litter delay Christmas morning was due to the same thing that caused them to be delayed. It’s an issue with one specific pregnancy and an invalid (lethal, etc.) color combination.

The litters should run normally within the next hour and I’m going to stay here at this Starbucks until they do.

Going forward if a source dog is unable to have a litter, that dog will be removed for the game and the owner compensated.

My phone number is 210-380-7459. Family takes up more and more time as the kids get older, I do not check the forums as regularly as I should but that is ESPECIALLY true on days like Christmas morning. Please do not hesitate to txt me if issues like this come up and I’ll get to them ASAP.
 Aislin
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2020 5:05:22 PM reply with quote send message to Aislin Object to Post

Ok. I sent Jeff a text to report the problem. Apparently German Spitz source dogs are prone to causing this problem. Unfortunately I don't understand their genetics and had no idea there was a "lethal" color combination.
 Aussiewolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/21/2020 10:50:39 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolf Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Oh dear -- I have 9 German Spitz source litters due Sunday/Monday.

I wonder if Jeff would be able to let us know what colour combination not to use - then we could avoid that particular breeding.

Further to the above, I noticed that you had bred a clear orange to a clear orange Aislin --- hopefully that is the only breeding we need to avoid!!!

Will be interesting to see how the rest of your litters go, and mine go when whelping occurs--- fingers crossed no more glitches.

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolf on 2/21/2020 10:54:35 PM

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolf on 2/21/2020 10:55:06 PM
 Aislin
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2020 5:57:55 AM reply with quote send message to Aislin Object to Post

I haven't heard anything from Jeff. So, I FH'd the clear orange dogs and the entire massive litter of puppies. Hopefully, that will fix the problem. If not, then I guess we just wait until someone fixes it. *shrug*
 Shandton
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2020 7:19:49 AM reply with quote send message to Shandton Object to Post

It’s not just a source dog issue, my litter also hasn’t been born.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2020 7:27:42 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by Shandton
It’s not just a source dog issue, my litter also hasn’t been born.
Shandton,

It is a source dog issue. There is a glitch in the German Spitz starters that causes a hang up in the litters being born for the entire site.

Jeff has to manually go in and fix it before any of the other litters can be processed.

Will
 Bad Dog Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2020 11:49:50 AM reply with quote send message to Bad Dog Kennels Object to Post

For those of you who have had this issue before, how long does it generally take to fix?

Still waiting on yesterday morning's puppies.
 lisra
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2020 1:46:28 PM reply with quote send message to lisra Object to Post

I text Jeff too.No answer. Hope he's alright or at least smoking his weekend ??
 MJ s
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2020 1:54:45 PM reply with quote send message to MJ s Object to Post

No puppies too sad :(
 Barnsforde
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2020 2:10:36 PM reply with quote send message to Barnsforde Object to Post

Monotonous regularity !!!!
 Aislin
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2020 2:16:33 PM reply with quote send message to Aislin Object to Post

I'm sorry everyone. I didn't know this was an issue when I chose to get involved with the breed. I might get involved with a different breed now that this has happened given how long it's taking to fix sad :(
 Arctic Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2020 3:49:25 PM reply with quote send message to Arctic Lights Kennels Object to Post

I am a long-time player with several kennels. With all the problems going on recently, I have been trying to decide between staying or going. This litter problem, and how long it is taking to fix just might help in my decision.
 Intrinsicc
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2020 3:58:06 PM reply with quote send message to Intrinsicc Object to Post

i Keep hoping these babies get here too.
 Nikki420
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2020 4:13:48 PM reply with quote send message to Nikki420 Object to Post

been checking on one of my danes all day still no pups. hopefully this be fixed soon. happy after reading previous response i didn't get involved with the german spitz like i was thinking.

Replies in this thread : 55
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.