Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 55
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2020 1:26:47 PM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

This issue has been around since Friday, it’s not unreasonable to have wanted it fixed by now. No one expects him to be glued to a phone, but if he thought it was fixed last night why not do a quick update?
 MJ s
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2020 1:50:44 PM reply with quote send message to MJ s Object to Post

Its really frustrating !!!

I wait some litters for FH theirs moms cause I m over limit (don't want buy more slot!!) ... so I can't put my dogs in show ....and will not win the top toy ranking this month GRRRRRRRR!!
 lisra
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2020 2:13:20 PM reply with quote send message to lisra Object to Post

posted by Rivacre Gundogs
This issue has been around since Friday, it’s not unreasonable to have wanted it fixed by now. No one expects him to be glued to a phone, but if he thought it was fixed last night why not do a quick update?
Do you sit around on a weekend andanswer to work 24/7? He does have a life. He tried we don't know how it works. Games like this have issues all the time. I play a horse game from a different company and its always having issues and Im a subscriber there! Haven't gotten what I paid for for 3 months now and they can't tell us when it will be fixed. A few days is nothing in comparison.
 Aussiewolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2020 2:54:52 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolf Object to Post

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

When Jeff comes to fix this issue he needs to know that there are 8 source to source litters in this kennel due now that may pose a risk and I have seen 2 more German Spitz source to source litters in a basic kennel also due now that may cause an issue.

I am in Australia, so I can't contact him.

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolf on 2/23/2020 3:00:09 PM
 Aislin
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2020 4:01:40 PM reply with quote send message to Aislin Object to Post

Ok well, firstly I never said anything at all about Jeff wanting the game shut down. I realize it would not be difficult to just be like "Ok folks when your sub runs out, we're done here." I do appreciate that he continues to keep the game going even though our numbers as patrons has dwindled.

However, most of us are saying we pay for a service and we're not having access to said service. I wouldn't be expecting to sit around for 2 days waiting for my issue with my cable to be resolved or my electric. It's the same thing. So you kinda gotta expect a little crankiness from folks.
 Barnsforde
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2020 4:19:20 PM reply with quote send message to Barnsforde Object to Post

Another way of looking at it Loup, is why shut the game down and lose income whilst some people are prepared to keep paying. Just keep taking the money and let it dwindle down and fizzle out.
Sorry to be harsh but so many people are leaving or threatening to leave. If there was no profit Jeff would close the game down. He's not a charity, it's a business.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2020 4:34:03 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by Aislin

However, most of us are saying we pay for a service and we're not having access to said service. I wouldn't be expecting to sit around for 2 days waiting for my issue with my cable to be resolved or my electric. It's the same thing. So you kinda gotta expect a little crankiness from folks.

Everything else on the site works. The comparison to not having power or cable seems a little over the top.

But I do understand the frustration with litters not dropping... I am patiently waiting for 8 to drop myself.

Will
 Dark Mirage
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2020 4:54:25 PM reply with quote send message to Dark Mirage Object to Post

The last time our cable went out, it was three weeks before they got around to fixing it, so...yeah... I can wait a couple of days for imaginary dog litters. Frustrating, but not the end of the world.
 Aislin
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2020 5:30:54 PM reply with quote send message to Aislin Object to Post

Yeah ok. I see my point is getting lost and twisted. I'll just quietly wait and hope the situation is corrected within the next 2 hours otherwise my 6 kennels will have the dog catcher coming before I can sort them again. sad :(
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2020 5:55:03 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by Aislin
Yeah ok. I see my point is getting lost and twisted. I'll just quietly wait and hope the situation is corrected within the next 2 hours otherwise my 6 kennels will have the dog catcher coming before I can sort them again. sad :(
Dog catcher only visits basics that go over. If your kennels are subscribed, you have nothing to worry about.

Will
 shinra
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2020 6:10:55 PM reply with quote send message to shinra Object to Post

Sent him a text, hopefully I’ll get a reply to update y’all.
 shinra
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2020 6:11:43 PM reply with quote send message to shinra Object to Post

From Jeff “Trying to find issue right now. Will either be quick or 1-2 more hours but I think I have it”
 Aislin
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2020 6:37:03 PM reply with quote send message to Aislin Object to Post

It's good that it's going to be fixed. I'm happy he's responding to someone. I'm just really bummed that I won't see my litters for 2 weeks sad :(
 shinra
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2020 6:38:35 PM reply with quote send message to shinra Object to Post

I'm sorry 'bout that.
 Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2020 5:24:49 AM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

posted by lisra
posted by Rivacre Gundogs
Do you sit around on a weekend andanswer to work 24/7? He does have a life. He tried we don't know how it works. Games like this have issues all the time. I play a horse game from a different company and its always having issues and Im a subscriber there! Haven't gotten what I paid for for 3 months now and they can't tell us when it will be fixed. A few days is nothing in comparison.

If I ignored an issue at work for a few days without update I'd get fired. We clearly have different standards, I wouldn't wait around 3 months for something. As it's a game I pay for I quite rightly expect issues to be resolved within a reasonable time frame. He has a life and a family and I get that, but it seems that the game has so many issues and he has such little motivation to fix them.

Replies in this thread : 55
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.