Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Anyone buying more accounts?
 residential
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/15/2020 4:44:37 PM reply with quote send message to residential Object to Post   

Is anyone buying more accounts out of boredom during the Coronavirus quarantines/social distancing?

I'm thinking of reviving an account just to get through the next few months!
 DMTwo
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2020 5:39:22 PM reply with quote send message to DMTwo Object to Post

Considering it!

So far our governor has refused to close the schools, but all of the surrounding states have closed so we'll see if I get a forced vacation or not.
 residential
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2020 7:40:33 PM reply with quote send message to residential Object to Post

My son's school is closed for 2 weeks, the third week was spring break (Michigan). I had to rearrange my work schedule because I run a grocery department in a major department store and this weekend was CRAZY.

I hope everyone here on SD is doing well!
 LoupGarou
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
3/16/2020 11:04:38 PM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

I might start another account, although I am honestly not going to run out of things to do even if I stop working. So far, everything here is on an even keel. I have plenty of food for me, my dogs, and my livestock (although I'm picking up more for the chickens and some bales of hay later this week). I think we'll be fine. I hope everyone else keeps safe and well.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/17/2020 10:03:21 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I won't be adding any accounts 'cuz I already have more than I can really manage - 10.

I would ask anyone finding themselves at "loose-ends" at this time to give us poor neglected ShowHorse folks a boost.

If you can't manage to get a new account started (there have been issues with this process) and you don't have an old one, give me a shout here on SD. I have a several SH accounts which I can turn over to someone to try and I can make more if needed. Come gives us a try!
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/17/2020 12:48:56 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I've played since 2008, and consistently since 2012. I took a hiatus last year (actually, around this time...) because I was so busy being a first year high school Biology teacher. Our school is now closed until April 13 and no work is to be assigned, so I guess I have a lot more free time now...

I am planning on getting back into my two breeds, dachshunds and GBGVs.

-----
Last edited by Amoroso on 3/17/2020 12:49:16 PM
 shinra
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2020 2:02:14 PM reply with quote send message to shinra Object to Post

I'm considering it as well - if I can figure out how to cancel my individual subs and move to a family I will (It only makes sense to do this for me as I have 4 paying the $4.95 month fee)!
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2020 5:42:53 PM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

posted by shinra
I'm considering it as well - if I can figure out how to cancel my individual subs and move to a family I will (It only makes sense to do this for me as I have 4 paying the $4.95 month fee)!
Go to your PayPal account and cancel from there
 shinra
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2020 6:01:19 PM reply with quote send message to shinra Object to Post

posted by Azawakh Inc.
posted by shinra
Go to your PayPal account and cancel from there

Oh, thank you!
 BlaznHot
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2020 4:59:12 AM reply with quote send message to BlaznHot Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
I won't be adding any accounts 'cuz I already have more than I can really manage - 10.

I would ask anyone finding themselves at "loose-ends" at this time to give us poor neglected ShowHorse folks a boost.

If you can't manage to get a new account started (there have been issues with this process) and you don't have an old one, give me a shout here on SD. I have a several SH accounts which I can turn over to someone to try and I can make more if needed. Come gives us a try!

Hey there I tried to make an account the other day - is this offer still open? Would love to join the game!! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.