Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Here we go again...more weird show results!
 Lanakila Corgis
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/2/2020 1:19:52 PM reply with quote send message to Lanakila Corgis Object to Post   

https://www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Shades%20of%20Gold%2014

The results today were under Charles Britton...a Source Dog BIS? I don’t think this judge has ever done that before. So why does this keep happening? There is a glitch somewhere and it would be great if it would get fixed...
 Lanakila Corgis
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/2/2020 1:26:03 PM reply with quote send message to Lanakila Corgis Object to Post

https://www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Shades+of+Gold+14&breed=Cardigan+Welsh+Corgi

And my bitch won the breed...but shouldn’t have. Britton says that TNB is rated high, and there are several other entries with a much better TNB. Just seems so weird...
 WolfBayou
Basic User

Basic User
4/2/2020 7:54:45 PM reply with quote send message to WolfBayou Object to Post

Yes, that's my AKK. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw the results! I'm not objecting. It's the first BIS that I've EVER gotten, so I'm tickled! (That doesn't mean that the results aren't weird and that I'm not scratching my head over it. I'm thrilled besides that.)
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/6/2020 12:22:27 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

It's good to see it happening. I doubt it's a glitch. I've had my AKKs and Beaucerons also win BIS randomly, and in those shows some other source dogs had placed well too alongside the higher sops.

Meagen-
RCK
WS
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/7/2020 9:16:21 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Black Raven Kennels
It's good to see it happening. I doubt it's a glitch. I've had my AKKs and Beaucerons also win BIS randomly, and in those shows some other source dogs had placed well too alongside the higher sops.

Meagen-
RCK
WS

What?

It's 100% a glitch.
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2020 11:43:54 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

I don't think it's a glitch, either. Sometimes judges make RL decisions that leave all exhibitors scratching their heads. I think it's a feature, not a bug.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/7/2020 8:28:59 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by LoupGarou
I don't think it's a glitch, either. Sometimes judges make RL decisions that leave all exhibitors scratching their heads. I think it's a feature, not a bug.

If that were true, which it's not, it would happen more often, which is doesn't.

It happens when the system 'hiccups' as it does so often on this website. It's a glitch.
 Lanakila Corgis
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/9/2020 10:48:49 AM reply with quote send message to Lanakila Corgis Object to Post

It’s definitely a glitch. If you go back and look at this judge’s other show results, this has not happened before. Glitches like this are happening more often, and really need to be fixed.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.