Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : TOP DOGS *Monthly Record*
 rhondacline
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/30/2020 8:25:41 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Hi All,
It's not the SD Chronicle - but it is a quick to compile record of each month's Top Dogs - All Breed and By Group - plus the group winners for SD World Cup

[link] https://bit.ly/3igmx9b [/link]

I have always hated that as soon as the last day of the month is over all records of that month's top dogs just disappear. I mean come on! You were top 10 all breeds! That's something to brag about!

The Spreadsheet is quick and easy to copy and paste into - so I can take 30 minutes or so to add each month's info. Hope you enjoy.

>>> We'll also plan to add a page for the TOP DOGS of the YEAR where we compare the top dogs from each month to see who the BIG WINNERS were.

Each month I will update the spreadsheet and update this thread so it has potential to be a long term record of the games top dogs.

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 6/30/2020 8:26:14 AM

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 6/30/2020 8:26:37 AM
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/30/2020 12:49:25 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Thank you SO MUCH for doing this. I love spreadsheets and if I had the time I would have done something similiar. You always come up with the best ideas!
 rhondacline
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/30/2020 3:12:34 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I know it's kind of "geeky" but I love it!
 SunDow
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/30/2020 5:01:50 PM reply with quote send message to SunDow Object to Post

What a nice addition to the game! Thanks!
 Brinn2
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2020 3:17:26 AM reply with quote send message to Brinn2 Object to Post

Thank you!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.