Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Potentially Returning
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/15/2021 11:34:47 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

So, I see a few familiar faces when browsing the "general" forum here and I am happy to see such. I've been seriously contemplating coming back but I see a few things that do seem to push me away.

1) The ads. Sure, they're going to be everywhere but I am seeing an usual amount. Or well, from what I remember.
2) These troll accounts posting randomly in the forums. Clearly it has nothing to do with SD or the game.
3) A ton of dogs are sitting at 100 SOP. A lot more really close and several breeds whom are quite literally non-existent anymore.

So, I was wondering. Is it worth it to come back? I was just happy to see that SD was still even here so that gave me hope.

Anyone?
 Lap of Luxury
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2021 2:37:20 AM reply with quote send message to Lap of Luxury Object to Post

Hi, it's only basic accounts that get the random advertising.

The silly gaming/sports posts..just ignore them.

Jeff has said he wont do a reset for 100% SOP so if you're wanting to come back into those breeds then you could start a project involving source dogs.
I still think it's worth it as long as you are happy with no upgrading of the game by admin.
 Carolyn
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/16/2021 6:01:39 AM reply with quote send message to Carolyn Object to Post

I came back in late July after being away from the game since 2016!!
Well worth it for me. I started out in late 2003!
Cheers,
Carolyn
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/16/2021 2:50:01 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

I came back after a seriously long absence and I am glad I did. Now I have 4 kennels working with 4 breeds lol
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/16/2021 3:57:20 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I have never left.
What can I say laugh :D

Yes, Basics get ads.
The trills...meh...ignore.

We are a fun helpful group here.

Carol
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/16/2021 9:36:47 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Been here non stop from about 2003 too.

Got 15 kennels now, some working on orphan breeds, some rare colours.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 3/16/2021 9:38:27 PM
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/17/2021 3:18:03 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

These comments gave me some hope. I think I am going to upgrade the account. MAYBE I will go on ahead with a family.

I am not entirely worried about the 100% SOP. I will likely dabble in a couple breeds that are high up that range but I think I may start a source project.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.