.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 58
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : I WANT A PIT BULL BREED WHO AGREES
 candylover411
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/26/2007 8:00:29 PM reply with quote send message to candylover411 Object to Post   

Hello everyone i really want a pit bull breed because
I love pit bulls not all of them are mean and harmful
some are very sweet if u agree just post it here
 Running Free Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2007 7:04:34 AM reply with quote send message to Running Free Kennel Object to Post

Well if you are wanting to buy one in RL do your research.If you want them on SD that will never happen.They are not ACK registererd.If you are talking about the ban on them i agree with you.

Courtney
 candylover411
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2007 7:18:15 PM reply with quote send message to candylover411 Object to Post

yes well who lives in north carlina
 Ashleiiighislovely
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2007 5:11:35 PM reply with quote send message to Ashleiiighislovely Object to Post

^Ha.random much.
I'm from VA.

Think about it though.Why do you really want a specific breed?Is it because people often think of them as vicious?I have a few friends that keep them because of that.If you really wanna dog, it wouldn't matter what breed.
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2007 3:45:43 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Pitbulls would be nice.
 Deep Water Wheatens
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2007 4:22:34 PM reply with quote send message to Deep Water Wheatens Object to Post

Check the date, ninastar. You're nine months late on this one.
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2007 6:12:07 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

At least I am not a year late( not talking about anyone)
 Evil Intentions
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2007 7:10:07 PM reply with quote send message to Evil Intentions Object to Post

Anything over a month is bad.

~Morgan
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2007 3:28:42 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

Really then. It is not my fault no one told me that.
 Corrado
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2007 3:40:35 PM reply with quote send message to Corrado Object to Post

Wow, who cares. So what if they bumped up an old post? Why is everything such a big deal to some people? Find something better to do than to "tell off" another player for something so insignificant.

C
 BrokenLineLovers
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2007 7:10:07 AM reply with quote send message to BrokenLineLovers Object to Post

posted by Corrado
Wow, who cares. So what if they bumped up an old post? Why is everything such a big deal to some people? Find something better to do than to "tell off" another player for something so insignificant.

C

Bumping up an old post is useless, especially since the original poster is no longer active. If people begin doing so, it'll fill up the board with useless posts.
 Presario Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2007 9:04:00 PM reply with quote send message to Presario Kennels Object to Post

I absolutly looove pit bulls....I used to have one that was beat with beer bottles by his previous owners but still sooo sweet and I also coown a pit bull x lab named Oliver hes 4 months old and a pit bull named Sally shes 1 year old she just turned one and I also coown a red pit bull named Roscoe. I LOVE PITTIES
 big bubbas babies
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2007 10:17:44 AM reply with quote send message to big bubbas babies Object to Post

I have had 2 pits in RL. It's all in how they were raised. Most of the ones that you see on the news or hear bad stories about have been taught by their owners to be that way. They are very sweet loving dogs and have a bad rep because of stupid people. It's a shame that so many have to be put down because their owners are heartless cruel people.
 Springbok
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2008 5:02:08 PM reply with quote send message to Springbok Object to Post

On here, Pit Bulls are about the 4th most popular breed. They're just called American Staffordshire Terriers, what the AKC has called the breed since it accepted them for registration in 1937.

I've had reall AmStaffs for over 20 years now, and you couldn't ask for a more devoted, lovely breed.
 Stacis Royals
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2008 5:11:40 PM reply with quote send message to Stacis Royals Object to Post

I have an English Staff and she is one of the most gentle and sweetest dogs I have ever come accross, I happily let my 1 year old play with her, I do not worry (Yes I know You will say it is irresponsible and that she could turn at any moment) but I trust her. They are VERY family friendly dogs when brought up right.
 BrokenLineLovers
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2008 3:03:33 PM reply with quote send message to BrokenLineLovers Object to Post

Well, now that everyone's on the subject...

Haha, I take my American Pit Bull Terriers to the park regularly and the children LOVE them. They hug them and pat them, and heck they even sit on them. And my dogs just adore it. When it's time to go home, they aren't at all happy. Most of the parents have become used to them and will pet them now, but newcomers always freak out and leave...

Southern Delight kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 7:43:03 AM reply with quote send message to Southern Delight kennels Object to Post

pitbulls due to the reason the line was started in the first place take alot of dedication. you cannot treat them like your usual yard dog. alot of time and care, and training has to be involved to insure they know the aggressiveness is not tolerated. if you have that kind of time get one..if not your asking for trouble. in this breeds case being resposible takes alot more than feeding, bathing and patting on the head.
 BrokenLineLovers
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2008 4:38:37 PM reply with quote send message to BrokenLineLovers Object to Post

Not everyone who owns pit bulls keep them as yard dogs. A good many do not.
Yes, they need much more socialization to behave well around other dogs. But they can be treated just like any other dog when it comes to humans, as the APBT is not prone to human aggression in the least.

They are extreme escape artists and that poses another problem. I have to have to most advanced fence setup in my entire town just so I can leave my dogs out on good days without worrying about them getting out, hehe.
 Golden Faith
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2008 9:44:46 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Faith Object to Post

posted by Corrado

C

U r so right.
 golden tlc kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2008 10:59:25 PM reply with quote send message to golden tlc kennel Object to Post

I AGREE 100%!! i own a 6 year old rescued pit
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2008 7:19:46 PM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

I don't agree. Pitbulls can KILL you!! I heard a guy was killed by 2 pits...

Replies in this thread : 58
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.