Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : how to add banners and photos?
 Kimoko
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/29/2022 12:09:41 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post   

Back to the game after many years, trying to figure out how to add banner and photos. I don't recall it being difficult but I cannot figure it out? Can someone explain in simple terms how to use photos from my own computer picture files?
 FlyingHigh Champions
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2022 3:16:37 PM reply with quote send message to FlyingHigh Champions Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

"My Account" (Top Left, dark box under your name.
Then "Edit Kennel Slogan".

You have to have your picture hosted somewhere.

Hope that helps. Welcome back!

-----
Last edited by FlyingHigh Champions on 11/29/2022 3:19:53 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2022 3:29:08 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

For example for this account:

gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2022 3:33:19 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

For example for this account:

"
"

(Hope this works,)

Gives me this:

gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2022 3:40:36 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Well not quite . . .

Take out the *** in front of the ***img

[***img]www.gaylanstudio.com/TestImage/img042.jpg[/img]

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 11/29/2022 3:42:34 PM
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2022 5:20:52 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

thanks so much! I remember now, that I had photos on photobucket dot com or something. It appears they want $$ now. Anywhere to do the same thing that is free?

-----
Last edited by Kimoko on 11/29/2022 5:24:28 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2022 1:02:08 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yeah, nothings for free anymore. It costs me about $27 a month to keep this web space. It was an idea some years ago that I never pursued - circumstances changed. I keep thinking . . . one of these days - lol.

I had uploaded a few pictures to use and linked some to my ShowDog account. I haven't touched it for ages now and if I figure out how to get the pictures uploaded again I'll see if I can help you out.
 GaylanStudio2
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2022 1:19:16 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio2 Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

You can use this for now - or any other showDog image.

[***img]https://www.showdog.com/pictures/colors/big/GrayAlaskanMalamute.jpg[/img]

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio2 on 11/30/2022 1:24:44 PM
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/1/2022 11:19:48 AM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

Thank you, that one is automatically added to the game. I want to upload my own artwork, which actually used to be the auto upload one but I want to update my own drawing and use it.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.