Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : source dog came without color and offspring also have no color assigned
 Kimoko
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/7/2023 2:12:59 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post   

what the heck? no color on a source dog and its offspring are also showing N/A as color. Hmmm, how does that happen?
 SiberianKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/7/2023 2:39:42 PM reply with quote send message to SiberianKennel Object to Post

Looking at your kennel it seems all three of your source dogs do have colors (All by Myself is blue and white and her two pups are red in white). So others can see the colors. Maybe it was fixed since you posted?
 Sora Una
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/7/2023 3:50:56 PM reply with quote send message to Sora Una Object to Post

FUN best ss boy this one has N/A for color FUN ss girl N/a for color and siblings FUN ss boy n/a for color
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/7/2023 3:57:31 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Yup, that's what I see, NA for those 3.
 SiberianKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/7/2023 5:46:56 PM reply with quote send message to SiberianKennel Object to Post

Sorry was looking at the wrong ones! But I see the N/A as well. That is so weird. Must be some sort of glitch?
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/7/2023 9:11:52 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

right. It was the source "dog" (stud) that had no color and his offspring also have no color. Weird. LOL I sent admin a note about it. Since it was a malamute, the cost of that source dog was very high so I hate to have to junk the offspring but since they too, have no color, I hesitate to breed them, wasting time and game money when they may continue to have no color.

-----
Last edited by Kimoko on 2/7/2023 9:25:51 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/8/2023 11:50:17 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

This happened once before I think, with Pointers. I think that is how I got involved in that breed - a project to breed the line out.

I would not breed the colourless line and hopefully Jeff will replace/refund the cost of that starter.
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/8/2023 12:48:22 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

Thanks (again) Gaylan that is my opinion as well.
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/11/2023 8:30:35 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

I did request a refund but got zero response. Kinda disappointed in that. Oh well. Lesson learned.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler