.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 88
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : CRUFTS!
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/22/2008 12:26:32 PM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post   

I can't wait till crufts! Is anyone else going? Me and my mum are competing in the "Obedience" section. I am doing YKC (Young Kennel Club) as I qualified in that. I really cant wait! 6 weeks! How am I gonna make time pass?!

honcho
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 12:30:30 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

I know of a couple people going..... Not me personally though.
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/22/2008 12:37:38 PM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

We'll be there with a gang of Paps and Phalenes happy :) And I'll be showing my Phalene boy in Mid Limit Dog.

I've never actually even been to Crufts before so I'm throwing myself in at the deep end laugh :D
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 12:41:34 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

Hey??? Is Crufts a benched show?
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 1:04:20 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I'm going gundog and showing on hound.

Yes honcho crufts is a benched show.

AMGR
 foxisle
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 2:15:51 PM reply with quote send message to foxisle Object to Post

Greetings all,
I am going this year with 2 of my beagleshappy :)
good luck
fox
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 3:19:30 PM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

I am going on the last day xD Watching all day and Best in show =] Anyone going to be there on the last day? Would love to meet up =]
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 3:44:16 PM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

Sorry, Im only allowed on the firday, and if im there saturday I will be by the border collies trying to find the dog that we had to sel in december 2005 sad :( I miss him very much
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 3:44:46 PM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

fox, what day are you going?
 articblizzard
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 10:24:42 AM reply with quote send message to articblizzard Object to Post

I'll be there on saturday with my samoyeds and you never know maybe Sunday if I get to Best in Show ha ha !!!
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 11:01:23 AM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

Haha good luck
 foxisle
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 12:33:23 PM reply with quote send message to foxisle Object to Post

Im going on the sunday, hound and BIShappy :)
fox
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 1:56:32 PM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

posted by foxisle
fox

See you there =] Beagles coming?
 foxisle
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 2:34:22 PM reply with quote send message to foxisle Object to Post

posted by Jessie and Kellys Collies
posted by foxisle
fox

See you there =] Beagles coming?

Arrr yes the wonderful house destroyershappy :)
Fox
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 2:46:50 PM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

Haha xD
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 3:09:49 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Unfortuantly I don't think I will be this year. Our Crufts show sammie is being put to sleep tomorrow.

x

- Edited typo
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 3:22:45 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

What have your beagle gang been up to now fox lol.

Only 43 days to go laugh :D I have a question is there anything about flash photography as my new camera does have quite a bright flash. But I can turn it off but the halls aren't great lighting for taking pictures if I remember rightly..

AMGR
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 3:24:12 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

posted by Kliazma
Unfortuantly I don't think I will be this year. Our Crufts show sammie is being put to sleep tomorrow.

x

- Edited typo

Sorry to hear that Kliazma

AMGR
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 3:51:53 PM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

Me too. I hope my dog doesnt go lame as he has been having a lot of back leg problems. I feel like bandaging hi up in cotton wool razz :p
 tomcat1
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 5:05:33 PM reply with quote send message to tomcat1 Object to Post

I hope to be there in 09.
I chose not to make the mammoth journey up there this year from the channel islands in favour of keeping my cash for showing my new lad, and fingers crossed we'll qualify to go next year!!
 Bespoke
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2008 5:43:41 AM reply with quote send message to Bespoke Object to Post

posted by Jessie and Kellys Collies
I am going on the last day xD Watching all day and Best in show =] Anyone going to be there on the last day? Would love to meet up =]
I'll be there on Sunday with my lovely Hubbie. We are just watching (my friend has 3 Bedlington Terrier bitches entered, so it will be extra exciting!) and attending BIS.

We are both looking forward to it very much, except that our Bedlington Terrier puppy Willow will be going into kennels (for two days) for the first time ever! She will be fine, as she is very friendly and confident and we have chosen kennels that tick all the boxes, but I am one for fretting! We thought a short stay was best for her first time anyway, to see how she goes.

I should be easy to recognise from my alternating hyper excitement about the Showing dogs and look of far away panic about leaving my puppy! wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 88
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.