Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 88
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Frizzy Files
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 5:51:28 AM reply with quote send message to Frizzy Files Object to Post

Hmm...I'm listening to Crufts FM and it's making me feel sad haha

I usually go on Toy day (despite my RL Breed being cockers haha) which is today. I miss the Cresteds!

I need my fix...

Nick
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 7:30:26 AM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

posted by Bespoke
Well, the excitement is here!

I will be there this Sunday as a spectator with my lovely Hubby, especially looking forward to watching the Bedlington classes, shopping and of course Best In Show.

Good luck to those whose dogs are competing, let us know how you do, please?

Bespoke

I would love to meet you lol
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 12:53:46 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I'm going tomorrow laugh :D Really excited got jelly babies for the drive to Birmingham!

AMGR
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 2:25:37 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

The shiba Inu took group 1 for utility I loved the dalmation!

AMGR
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 2:40:22 PM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

Cavaliers got the hishest toy entries happy :) GO CAVALIERS =] Would love to see one trotting around BIS on Sunday happy :)
 Frizzy Files
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 2:56:27 PM reply with quote send message to Frizzy Files Object to Post

Cresteds got Group 4 - go cresteds.

Better not let the cocker hear me saying that haha
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 3:06:31 PM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

I think my dog (cavalier) fell in love with Percy the black labrador that the little boy and his family nominated for best pet, she tipped her head to one side awwwwwwwwww =]
 Derwen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 5:03:56 PM reply with quote send message to Derwen Kennels Object to Post

Spent the day bathing and grooming ready for saturday. Then watched the Utility and Toy group judging on the TV, getting near now happy :)
 ShonastarStarlight
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 5:08:14 PM reply with quote send message to ShonastarStarlight Object to Post

I loved the Shiba, so glad she won! had picked her out happy :)

Shona.

ShonastarStarlight
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 5:09:51 PM reply with quote send message to ShonastarStarlight Object to Post

Does anyone know when working breeds are on? Bet I miss it over the weekend sad :(
Shona.
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/7/2008 4:20:03 AM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Working are on Saturday

Chucked with Solei as expected, but he went so well - very pleased with him happy :) Other two older boys were chucked as well, but puppy (11mths) won his class (and there weren't any puppies in the older classes so BPD too)....

Fourths with the two girls, then Sam went back in against the bitch pup and got BEST PUPPY IN BREED!

It really was an incredible day, though very long - I left the house just after 3am, and got back at 10pm - at which point I just fell into bed laugh :D
 Tic Tacs
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2008 12:37:28 PM reply with quote send message to Tic Tacs Object to Post

Congrats Seashore,I bet your on cloud nine
Tic Tacs
 Frizzy Files
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2008 4:15:41 PM reply with quote send message to Frizzy Files Object to Post

Ooooooooohh that Cocker was nice. I thought he'd place highly wink ;)

angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2008 5:01:03 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I saw the cocker take bob really nice but that pointer was gorgeous I had such a good day!

AMGR
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2008 7:25:45 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

That pointer was stunning, as was the Golden, a really nice image of the breed, moved fantastically too

And so nice to see the Nova scotia duck tolling retriever in there too, I really think that should have been placed higher, had the moves to die for!

I would have been there today =\ Pastoral and all, I'll be looking out for the sammies tonight, but they always get chucked which is a shame

Madz
 ShonastarStarlight
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2008 8:09:16 AM reply with quote send message to ShonastarStarlight Object to Post

Thanks for the info Seashore, although I have to work and so I'll miss it sad :(

Congratulations on your achievments at Crufts!!

Shona happy :)
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2008 2:50:51 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

Yes!!! The sammie got best in group for pastoral, finally we get one!

Sorry, my non biased opinion haha

Madz
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2008 3:03:42 PM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

Well done everyone!! You will never guess what... my mum got 2nd in the Obedience Dog Finals!! She is really happy but such a shame she did not win as it is her dog's last chance of winning this year because he will be 10 for next crufts and he is having problems in his legs so fingers crufts she will qualify. Also she is not best of friends with the judge next year so will just be going for a day out!
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2008 3:19:17 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

Oooh well done though!

Good luck for next year!

Madz
 Emo Lemons
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2008 9:44:26 AM reply with quote send message to Emo Lemons Object to Post

Ooooh, I love Crufts. Can't wait for tonight. So many lovely dogs.

Although you know Saturday. Did you see that German Shepherd Dog. I didn't like the way his backend was so low. Maybe that was just me.

happy :) ELM

Replies in this thread : 88
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.