.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 88
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2008 2:03:43 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

Was quite low, but show ones tend to be.

Oooh BIS tonight, go the sammie! Haha and Giant Schnauzer, lovely dog from Hastings (lived there for 8 years!)

x
 Willow Designz
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2008 3:46:48 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Designz Object to Post

The handler didn't seem to have any control over the GSD.Judge was scathing about the handling.Perhaps it only gaits well in a small ring.Love the Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier.
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2008 4:05:19 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

Yes! Lisa and the sammie got Reserve BIS!

That's so ace and very well deserved

Best two dogs
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2008 4:23:23 AM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

was there last night and the ampnosphere (sp?) was incredible! Had a brilliant time and I got loads of stuff happy :)
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2008 12:01:31 PM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

Who won? I missed it!
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2008 12:56:45 PM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

posted by AJAX Kennels
Who won? I missed it!
A giant schnauzer, reserve was a samoyed happy :)
 Frizzy Files
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2008 2:38:02 PM reply with quote send message to Frizzy Files Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

That was the order I would have put them in. I was very pleased. happy :)

edited for idiotness
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2008 4:09:54 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

I was so happy! I know the owner/handler of the sammie as I have, breed and show samoyeds myself and what a stunning little bitch she is! And so young as well, great leap for the breed.

The Schnauzer was gorgeous as well though and lives in Hastings which is where I lived for 8 years, so that's great too, plus it was the dogs last year

Brilliant outcome

Replies in this thread : 88
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.