Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : animal cops
 spring dune kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/6/2008 7:36:18 AM reply with quote send message to spring dune kennel Object to Post   

does any one watch animal cops?
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2008 9:31:47 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

yes on animal planet, but not as much as i use to cos they keep repeating them.
 Golden_Pride_Pups
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2008 2:29:50 PM reply with quote send message to Golden_Pride_Pups Object to Post

sometime but it is getting boring because they are reapeting a lot of them!
 spring dune kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2008 11:39:40 AM reply with quote send message to spring dune kennel Object to Post

yeah there are new episodes on thursday
 Golden_Pride_Pups
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2008 11:52:58 AM reply with quote send message to Golden_Pride_Pups Object to Post

cool
 so so so COOL!
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2008 2:12:27 AM reply with quote send message to so so so COOL! Object to Post

Yeah it's well good!!!
 PuppyLover93
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2008 9:28:57 PM reply with quote send message to PuppyLover93 Object to Post

I love animal cops!!! I watch it all the time!!!! It is one of my favorite shows!!! Can't wait to see it on thursday!!
 NorwegianPride
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2008 5:31:41 AM reply with quote send message to NorwegianPride Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I love animal cops, except for the sad parts. Let me tell you somthing, when I saw those amaciated pit bulls, I was so mad I flung the remote at the TV and broke it, lol! Me and my anger issues . . . . .

~Morgan Le
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2008 10:24:01 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

i love animal cops. i've thrown all kids of things at the tv because of animal cops houston. i think one the worst was a labrador that had been thrown out by her owners and she had to be euthanised because she had a broken leg and a bad knee. It was a really sweet dog which only made me even more angry.
 DHyman904
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2008 11:10:16 AM reply with quote send message to DHyman904 Object to Post

I watch it every night before falling asleep. Its funny because my dog watches it too and is SO attentive. I guess it because when they're back at the shelter she can here the other dogs barking lol. I tell her "see Paris, be thankful you will never end up in a place like that"

Perfectionist
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2008 7:31:39 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

I don't ever watch it, I just can't. It makes me so mad and so upset at what people can do to animals in their care

Madz

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.