Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2008 11:23:24 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Another chav saying is 'you little rat' it's funny when you get called it from someone who is an inch smaller than you.

AMGR
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2008 5:42:55 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by angus my golden retriver
Another chav saying is 'you little rat' it's funny when you get called it from someone who is an inch smaller than you.

AMGR

Haha really? I haven't heard that one.

I've been called "emo", "goth", "mong" and best of all "cheap bit of plastic" from chavs I barely know!

Bearing in mind I'm 5ft 2, most people are taller than me =\

Madz

Edited typo
 Ruby Gem Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2008 8:43:13 PM reply with quote send message to Ruby Gem Terriers Object to Post

Yeah, I'm 5' 11' and I'm only an eighth grader razz :p

Not to rub it in wink ;)

BTW I really am emo!

RG
 Tic Tacs
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2008 2:23:46 AM reply with quote send message to Tic Tacs Object to Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
posted by Ltlpistol*s Lights
But I gotta ask, what's a chav?
The true meaning of CHAV

Council House and Vulgar!!!
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/6/2008 7:58:04 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

posted by Tic Tacs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
posted by Ltlpistol*s Lights
But I gotta ask, what's a chav?
The true meaning of CHAV

Council House and Vulgar!!!

uh yeah that just about sums them up. my friends cousin lives in basingstoke and she calls it chav city (don't know where it is- it is about 1 hour from london)
 Kept Secret
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2008 1:26:13 PM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post

i love living in England. i went to new york on holiday last year, but i didnt enjoy it. if you do ever come over then come to nottingham!! people say that loads of people get shot here but they really don't! =P there's a really low crime rate (certainly round this part anyway) and there's amazing shopping centres happy :)
Secret x

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.