Search

.com Forum · Neapolitan Mastiff

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Specialty Show
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/24/2013 2:17:36 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post   

So I had an idea that I wanted to sponsor another specialty show for Neos, however before I spend the money I want to know who would enter? I know I'd lose money but I really liked sponsoring the show before, so if I get a few people saying they'll enter I will sponsor one!

(Entry fee will be $5 and it will be a no-handler show)

Thanks!
Megan happy :)
 Milano Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2013 10:26:09 PM reply with quote send message to Milano Kennels Object to Post

I have three dogs I can enter!

I guess it has been a while since Neo's had a specialty show. Thanks for considering to put another one on. happy :)
 Existenz Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2013 11:24:26 PM reply with quote send message to Existenz Kennels Object to Post

I don't have any ready to go yet, I've taken a break from showing this months, but I will start sessioning a couple. They won't likely be ready in time but hopefully they will be sessioned enough to be entered as filler to assist others in their quest for points.

Heather happy :)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2013 1:46:04 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Thanks! I sponsored it and it's on February 9, because that's my birthday! I'll get my sister to enter, and I'll enter as many as I can, so I should be able to gather ten entries and everything!

Thanks again!
Megan happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.