Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Strange obsessions??
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/19/2013 4:46:11 AM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post   

C'mon, you all know you have 'em!! razz :p

Aside of being madly obsessed with dogs, mine are mostly obsessions over
fictional characters who don't even exist and the actress/actors that portray them who I'll never meet....now that I've confessed, what are yours?? happy :)

~Anchor
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/19/2013 12:12:07 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Oh, no, oh, no, we are NOT admitting...

Oh, but it would be such a good laugh for y'all...

Okay, okay...I'm admitting.

I wish I'd been alive during the '80s, 'cause my favorite singer was SOOOOOOO hot back then. So, yeah, old enough to be my grandpa, and I have a secret obsession over him. For those of you who don't know my fav singer, it's George Strait. Still got a great smile, doesn't he? *blushes* Go ahead and laugh...I do it myself, sometimes.

My other big obsession? SD.

And then other obsessions come and go...lol, today, it happens to be a certain song (It Ain't The Whiskey--Gary Allan) and Twizler's, lol. Tomorrow, I might hate both of them.

Alexandria
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2013 12:26:38 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

lol Well, ya'll are gonna think I'm crazy but..

PENS!! I have a huge pen collection, with all different colors, styles, etc. I have to have just the right pen to be able to write. I can't stand it when they don't "feel" right. I've been obsessed with them ever since I was little, and cannot figure out why.

I have other obsessions, like Taylor Swift, The Hunger Games, etc. But I don't think those classify as strange razz :p

~Shimmer
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2013 12:28:34 PM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

I LOVE The Hunger Games!! razz :p
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2013 12:24:35 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

Rings, I work at Forever 21 and I have over 150 different rings :P

Jamie
 NissaV
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2013 9:33:38 PM reply with quote send message to NissaV Object to Post

I write things. I have "won" NaNoWriMo the past two years in a row. Yes, that's right, I wrote 50,000 words. In a month.

I also drink tea like it's going out of style and frequently get into a phase where I listen to whatever song I like at the moment an unhealthy number of times in a row.
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
12/11/2013 4:47:18 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by NissaV
I write things. I have "won" NaNoWriMo the past two years in a row. Yes, that's right, I wrote 50,000 words. In a month.

Fancy being my scribe?

I also drink tea like it's going out of style and frequently get into a phase where I listen to whatever song I like at the moment an unhealthy number of times in a row.

I also agree with the tea/song thing. Can't function without my tea hand warmer happy :)
Emma

-----
Last edited by Black Veil Brides on 12/11/2013 4:47:37 AM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/11/2013 1:38:56 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I have "won" NaNoWriMo the past two years in a row. Yes, that's right, I wrote 50,000 words. In a month.
I was going to do that last year, and then this year...and it's never happened. Maybe next year? Lol...

Alexandria
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
12/12/2013 6:29:39 AM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by NissaV
I listen to whatever song I like at the moment an unhealthy number of times in a row.
Haha, same! razz :p

-----
Last edited by Anchor Paws Canines on 12/12/2013 6:30:14 AM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/12/2013 2:27:31 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

posted by Anchor Paws Canines
posted by NissaV
I listen to whatever song I like at the moment an unhealthy number of times in a row.
Haha, same! razz :p

-----
Last edited by Anchor Paws Canines on 12/12/2013 6:30:14 AM

How did I miss that? This month, it's Lesson In Leavin...last month it was Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under? and before that it was Strawberry Wine...glad to know I'm not the only weirdorazz :p!

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.