Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Deviantart Stock Galleries
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/3/2016 4:44:34 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

Thought I’d make a post on my personal favorite Deviantart stock galleries that allow other site usage. Feel free to add to it and please bump from time to time.

free-stock-by-wayne.deviantart.com/gallery/

Has animals, (love the butterflies especially!), buildings, plants & trees and other random precuts.

Rules: free-stock-by-wayne.deviantart.com/journal/Stock-Rules-541405471

nolamom3507.deviantart.com/gallery/

A few nature premade backgrounds, some cool textures, and other random nature stock, some of which is precut.

Rules: nolamom3507.deviantart.com/journal/Devious-Journal-Entry-283754836

futchi.deviantart.com/gallery/

Random nature stock

Rules: futchi.deviantart.com/journal/Rules-Long-time-no-see-237259690

fune-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/

Mostly cool space backgrounds but also some natural backgrounds of snowy mountains, desert mountains, and rocky “beaches”

Rules: fune-stock.deviantart.com/journal/Stock-rules-234559687

gwendolyn1-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/

Dark, fantasy premade backgrounds and a few precut rocks.

Rules: gwendolyn1-stock.deviantart.com/journal/Helloo-every1-370738625

pure-poison89.deviantart.com/gallery/

Dark, fantasy premade backgrounds along with some cloud stock.

Rules: Just credit

aledjonesstocknart.deviantart.com/gallery/

Fantasy premade backgrounds, skyscapes, forests, gardens, ruins, graveyards, rural nature backgrounds, waterscapes, seascapes, precut trees and such, uncut trees and plants and animals, 3D renders, and “dreamscapes”

Rules: Account is unrestricted stock

wyldraven.deviantart.com/gallery/11372260/my-stock

Dark, spooky premade backgrounds

Rules: I couldn’t actually find any. I’ve always just put the credit on the image and linked them in the description on DA.

ladyofmanyartforms.deviantart.com/gallery/

Has kind of cool vintage-looking interior premade backgrounds. I’ve noted them to use here on SD before and they responds within a few hours and have allowed it both times.

Rules: ladyofmanyartforms.deviantart.com/journal/MY-STOCK-RULES-621762594

***************************************************************************************

eveyd.deviantart.com/gallery/

Vintage curtains, precut frames, and other vintage stock

Rules: eveyd.deviantart.com/journal/Terms-of-Use-for-EveyD-aka-EKDuncan-340177841

***************************************************************************************

malleni-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/

Natural, really beautiful backgrounds from forests to ocean to sky! Also some photos of a really cute bunny lol.

Rules: malleni-stock.deviantart.com/journal/Stock-rules-276242738

aseamlessbonds.deviantart.com/gallery/25865538/UNRESTRICTED-STOCK

There’s a few premade backgrounds I like, also just random textures.

Rules: Just credit

lakela.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lots of animal stock, mostly husky and wolf!

Rules: Credit lakela.deviantart.com

forestgirlstock.deviantart.com/gallery/

So far, I’ve only used premade backgrounds from this gallery but they have lots of lovely mountain, meadow, forest, water, and snow backgrounds.

Rules: forestgirlstock.deviantart.com/journal/TERMS-OF-USE-234234111

venomxbaby.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lots of beautiful horse stock! Also features a few backgrounds (all are different, so I can’t categorize them really, lol)

Rules: venomxbaby.deviantart.com/journal/STOCK-PHOTO-RULES-222218964

surrealsun.deviantart.com/gallery/

There is just ONE precut Alaskan Malamute but it’s really prettily done, lol.

Rules: Credit surrealsun.deviantart.com

frozenstocks.deviantart.com/gallery/

I use this gallery for their premade backgrounds, but they also have some really pretty precut plants and flowers and they also have some textures and foggy forest and frozen river/snow stock.

frozenstocks.deviantart.com/journal/2014-Updated-Stock-Rules-455285453

blaisedrew62.deviantart.com/gallery/27907537/stock-images-Devious-Folder

Horse and foal stock as well as Australian landscapes.

Rules: blaisedrew62.deviantart.com/journal/Stock-Images-220989082

consideritfox.deviantart.com/gallery/

LOTS of horse stock! Also has sheep, mixed breed dogs, donkeys, and some nature scenes

consideritfox.deviantart.com/journal/Stock-222743789

silaynnestock.deviantart.com/gallery/

I personally like the really dramatic forest scenes (in summer and autumn and manipulated ones that look like winter) but there is also eye and sky stock

silaynnestock.deviantart.com/journal/Stock-Rules-227915041

xxtgxxstock.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is a great place for show dog quality dogs. There’s also horses, mostly in tack, and backgrounds, forest, snowy, lake, field, beach, waterfall, and rocks.

xxtgxxstock.deviantart.com/journal/Stock-Rules-235722931

moonchild-lj-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/

Dark Halloween premade backgrounds mostly along with some human model stock

Rules: moonchild-lj-stock.deviantart.com/journal/Devious-Journal-Entry-230873813

annamae22.deviantart.com/gallery/

There’s too much stock in here to mention, premades, precuts, backgrounds…mostly to do with forests and trees!

Rules: annamae22.deviantart.com/journal/Devious-Journal-Entry-476068443

ash-3xpired.deviantart.com/gallery/43234065/Stocks

Used to have lots of stock images. Just a few now but if you need a desloate bleak background take a peak!

Rules: Credit and comment a link on their profile.

ashensorrow.deviantart.com/gallery/

Arizona desert background stock but I love their premade backgrounds! I’ve gotten permission to use offsite before. happy :)

Rules: ashensorrow.deviantart.com/journal/AshenSorrow-Stock-Account-242655609

burtn.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lots of dramatic landscape stock. Love his waterscape stocks the best!

Rules: burtn.deviantart.com/

castock.deviantart.com/gallery/

Building ruins, skies, water, forest, rocks, premades, and penguins!

Rules: castock.deviantart.com/journal/

dani221.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you ever want stock of places in Europe and England, they’ve got some great ones!

Rules: dani221.deviantart.com/journal/Stock-rules-220766500

faestock.deviantart.com/gallery/

Mostly human models but she does have some pretty snowscapes and waterscapes as well as other background stock.

Rules: faestock.deviantart.com/journal/Rules-updated-240543335

austriaangloalliance.deviantart.com/gallery/

Team project of two of my favorite DA artists…lots of beautiful stock backgrounds!

Rules: austriaangloalliance.deviantart.com/journal/New-Stock-Account-277585646

strictlycanine-si.deviantart.com/gallery/

I dunno if these are still linked to the SD Safe Sources or not, but here’s a gallery of show dogs divided up by category.

Rules: strictlycanine-si.deviantart.com/

cathleentarawhiti.deviantart.com/gallery/

There’s a lot of human model stock here but a New Zealand scenery stock backgrounds!

Rules (they’re hard to find on the page so I’ve posted them here):
Hi, welcome to my DA stock portfolio. Remember to credit, contact me and link your image back to this page or the stock image, where ever you put it up (eg Facebook, Tumblr, your own website, etc).

jantiff-stocks.deviantart.com/gallery/

Mostly just forest-y stock. wink ;)

Rules: jantiff-stocks.deviantart.com/journal/Stock-Rules-219317830

ravenslane.deviantart.com/gallery/

Various animals, premade backgrounds, and precut stock.

Rules: ravenslane.deviantart.com/journal/My-stock-rules-218546560

euselia.deviantart.com/gallery/

So far I’ve only used the beautiful premades that look like paintings, but be aware there is other background stock of ruins and nature.

Rules: euselia.deviantart.com/journal/Terms-of-Use-premade-backgrounds-504579230

Enjoy!
Alexandria
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2016 11:50:38 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

This is awesome- Thanks A!

Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2016 3:54:33 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Thanks so much for posting this - its fantastic! happy :)

Dalkeith (posting from another kennel)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2016 7:57:25 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Y'all are welcome! happy :)

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2016 11:04:40 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Bumping this and adding another gallery wink ;)

dsnider.deviantart.com/

Really, pretty dramatic nature backgrounds

Rules: "Just give credit and link back to your stock in a comment on here."

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2017 7:32:27 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Bumping this since it's still helpful.

Alexandria
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2018 5:46:31 PM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

Bump!
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/24/2018 10:01:02 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

bump
 Whispering Secrets
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/16/2020 6:46:28 PM reply with quote send message to Whispering Secrets Object to Post

Bump

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.