Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 5:06:03 PM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

Why not i never said who the knl was

Why should someone say i have been rude to them when i have not been
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 5:09:45 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Because it is a matter between three kennels and no one on the forums can help you...
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 5:35:11 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

haha oh my goodness. how old are you people? I already told you you could have your dog back when the puppies came out.Calm down.
 ladykenco
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 5:37:18 PM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post

It WAS a matter between 3 kennels before we both have been wrongly accused of something...
Opinions have been given in this thread, the original post mentioned no other kennel, she was upset...
The forums would be a very glum place if most players could not post on them...I have seen many a post where no help can be given by other players but they are still there happy :) I have seen and read many a post that are far worse than this is and guess what....the posts are still there for all to read....what are forums for???
A few comments said until the original private messages were here on this thread they could not see who was rude or not...

People have been made aware of the situation.....we have no breed community ( unless you want to talk to yourself) so this post was made on the general forum....

Anyway...I have blocked certain players and have learned very valuable information about a few others along the way...lessons learned happy :)
Thank you for the original thread maker, without this being here, I would never have got the private information I have happy :) happy :) happy :)

Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 5:41:48 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

On many others games I play, the posting of the private messages on the previous page would be flagged as harassment.

Too bad we don't have an active site administrator to delete this thread happy :)
 ladykenco
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 5:42:41 PM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post

LOL LOL asking how old we are??
You felt the need to use in my opinion childish words and had been told to not use the words you did.

Calm down...whos got high rate and used these words?? Anyway sick of all the playground games now...anyone with a problem please feel free to pm me happy :)
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 6:51:13 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I suggest the buyer sell her back to either the finisher or the breeder for whatever she paid for her. She will have her pups, the breeder will have the dog back, and the finisher can think about her husband, which is what she should be doing.

I have been on both ends of this argument in many of my kennels in the past.. In one instance, I also had bred the bitch though I didn't hear that it was a mistake that she was sold until a couple of days later after I got her. As soon as the pups were born, I sold her back where I got her.

End of discussion. No reason for it to get so confrontational.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2018 8:39:22 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

I hope you guys can work out the conflict smoothy amongst yourselves privately.

Keep in mind there is a longstanding SD guideline in regard to dog sales.

Once a dog is sold, it solely belongs to whoever purchased it. The buyer isn't responsible for previous sales agreements or if it was an accidental sale.

Mistakes happen. The future of the dog in question is purely in King Blazzo's hands now.

I've found KB easy to work with in the past. I am sure y'all can find a way to all come out with what you'd like in the end.

Will
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/17/2018 2:48:56 AM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

As i posted this to start with

Within mins i wrote to them saying i had wrongly sold her to them
Asking if i could buy her back But you can see this in the messages

But they saw my messages and still went a head to breed her

I always thought players on here were fair
But soon found out that one player is not
What a fine start to a new breed

Time will tell if the sold bitch comes back to me or goes to Ladykenco

Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2018 3:01:19 AM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

For the UK players among us this has been like a tame episode of Jeremy Kyle!

The dog was sold by accident, so the user took advantage of that and bred her. She's already said she'll give the dog back once it's been bred. Personally I think that's fair, doesn't really need a post about it tbh. It's not like any of us would be able to give the dog back!
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/17/2018 6:25:35 AM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

As a UK player i made the mistake

But if the boot was on the other foot i would have returned the dog back

Perhaps i am fair player who plays like i would have hoped to be treated

But it seems not everyone plays like i do and have in years gone by

Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2018 6:35:35 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

double post

-----
Last edited by Hawkeye Kennel on 5/17/2018 6:44:36 AM
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2018 6:35:35 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Take XiZang's advice.

For a final 2 cents worth, I admin a forum which has a large adult member base, and regardless of things that are going on in someone's personal life, petty drama like this is NEVER brought onto forums because it is immature. This issue could easily be solved privately.

-----
Last edited by Hawkeye Kennel on 5/17/2018 6:35:53 AM
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2018 7:27:39 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Can I just say I don't mind you guys posting? A little showdog drama never hurt anyone happy :)) The forums just aren't as active as they used to be sad :(((
 Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2018 9:43:06 AM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

Like I said they took advantage and haven't actually broke any of the rules. If they sell the dog after she's whelped is there really any harm done?

I get that you are frustrated that you would have given the dog back but they haven't and have said they will give her back. That's a fair compromise, they could refuse to sell her back all together. I've met a lot more unreasonable players, particularly in the past!
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2018 6:51:15 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Reading all the posts, while yes M.A you didn't name K.B.K in your original post its a public forum they can see and they will have known it was them your were talking about so its obvious if they saw it they would not be happy and would want to put their side forward just as anyone would if they saw someone talking about them in a non-positive way.

Its totally possible they didn't see/read your email when you sent the first one before breeding it. When I buy a dog I often click on and off my email to get rid of the notification that's says your offer was accepted. Its also totally possible they brought the dog, bred it then logged off.

If that's the case once they had bred it its totally reasonable they should keep the bitch until she whelps. They said they would be willing to sell the dog back once the pups were born, hopefuly K.B.K you will and all 3 of you can move on.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/18/2018 12:48:48 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

id just like to say that when i was actively playing this game i was usually 1-4 on the community list... that didnt come from scamming and doing bad business with people. it came from buying and selling across a multiple breeds through a great deal of open lines of communication. I have never done anything to anybody. I feel like people are like oh yeah that guy helped me out once or that guy used a bunch of my studs or they are like... yeah ive never seen that name before. no one other than you two are sitting around thinking im some kind of scammer. I eventually saw your messages but by time I did i was already being attacked. You did not come at me in a way that would make me want to help you at all. you then took to the forum and tried to rally all of the villagers against big bad frankenstein. Ive already told you you can have your dog back once I get the puppies. but honestly i dont like either of you at all simply from the juvenile way you have handled this so I would like to publicly ask you to please stop talking about me.
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/18/2018 5:46:54 AM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

I did not post on this forum for people to side with me

Those messages were posted on the forum Because you said i attacked you

Which if you go read them again please tell me where i did this

I did write you some private mails which are on here for anyone to read

You SAW my mails to you before you bred her
I might be many thing's a liar i am not

Good luck in the breed Its only a small bunch of breeders So bloodlines are tight

I hope you enjoy DDB As i have for many a year in my other knl shame i cant remember the pass word
So this is now my new knl i have now upgraded so i can enjoy more of the game and play and breed
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/18/2018 10:29:50 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

do you understand that you trying to tell me what I saw is nonsense ? this game sends a message every time you breathe. I dont read them I just click them to make that envelope go away.Also when a person tells you how your actions made them feel its not really up for discussion. when you made comments about me being an unfair player... I felt attacked. yiou have done everything you can to make me look like the bad guy and you the victim when it is exactly the opposite.
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/18/2018 3:11:17 PM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

Well you think you are the victim.... No you are not
How come then when you say i only click the messages to make things go away

Why did you reply to them if you say you did not read them

Anyone who read these messages surely can see within mins i wrote to you
When i made the mistake

You choose not to let me have the girl back and bred her

Replies in this thread : 47
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.