Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Forever Homing a dog
 Myrick Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/20/2019 9:27:57 AM reply with quote send message to Myrick Kennel Object to Post   

Im just in basic account what happens to the dogs you FH are they just lost in the system? I have 2 PBGV that are now to old to show but are bronze grand champion. I am going to post for sale but if they don't sell I guess I will just have to FH them so I can start over so I can show dogs again. All mine are to old to show and I can't breed them since I'm on basic account.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2019 10:20:43 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

They go to a "pet home". I think they are pretty much lost in the system but they are searchable, at least for a while.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2019 10:57:33 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I believe that as long as they are named they will stay in the system but as a Forever Home dog they are no longer breedable - they are neutered. Un-named FH dogs stay for about 30 days, then they disappear forever.
 Myrick Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2019 10:26:06 AM reply with quote send message to Myrick Kennel Object to Post

thanks for the information. I don't want to FH my dogs so if anyone is interested in buying any of my older dogs for breeding please do so I like to show make champions then sell and start over again. I have PBGV for sale.
 Anakie
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/24/2019 12:06:26 AM reply with quote send message to Anakie Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I find that once a dog is deceased or FH'ed, I have not been able to find them by searching their name. Any special dogs I want to revisit, I paste their URL and name in the Notes on the My Account page. I can still find them by clicking on that URL.

-----
Last edited by Anakie on 10/24/2019 12:06:38 AM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing