Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2019 6:01:23 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

HSKennel2
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2019 2:34:06 PM reply with quote send message to HSKennel2 Object to Post

Need help with Malinois. Only breeder that has current dogs will not help anybody.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2019 4:05:51 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

posted by HSKennel2
Need help with Malinois. Only breeder that has current dogs will not help anybody.
I don't blame them. For some people, that is what makes the game good. Working hard to develop your line and making it exclusive. Then again, it looks like they're an older account and show quite a bit, your message might be lost in their other messages if you've tried to mail them before.
Have you tried to look at previous top ranking dogs and seeing if any of the older kennels have any forgotten studs? Or seeing if any of the previous top dogs have any offspring from forgotten breeders? Just an idea. I've done that a few times to find new blood for the cane corso breed.
 SkyGaze
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/5/2019 12:27:23 PM reply with quote send message to SkyGaze Object to Post

I’ve just restarted American Eskimo dogs, they were last in ranks !
 Mercury*
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2019 6:28:53 PM reply with quote send message to Mercury* Object to Post

Wondering if there are any breeds out there that may need help
 CO2.1
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2019 6:43:47 PM reply with quote send message to CO2.1 Object to Post

Otterhounds have only 20 dogs in the game right now
I am working on bringing them back and adding some colors to the breed

Oakland Hills Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2019 7:58:33 AM reply with quote send message to Oakland Hills Kennel Object to Post

Bichons need some serious help! I've been breeding half starter/ half old studs. Was able to get to a 79 SOP... but all the studs have passed except one so I am stuck with some cray COI problems because I didn't keep a lot of males. Thought I was being smart two months ago since there was 4 studs I could use, but now only one is still alive sad :(
 Waggs Norfolk Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/10/2019 10:15:06 AM reply with quote send message to Waggs Norfolk Terriers Object to Post

Yorkshire terriers and Norfolk Terriers are desperate for some new breeders. I would be happy to start anyone up who is interested!

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.