Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Not Big, but Nice!
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/12/2014 6:18:38 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post   

So, lately my show results have been pretty dry. I haven't been getting very many points, and I just seemed to be on a bad luck streak, until I saw today's results.

My first one was this:
Keeshond" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Everdales+All-Breed+13&breed=Keeshond

I currently have two Keesonds in there, and I was pleasently shocked to see that my Ch bitch had actually gotten a 4th in show! This is my best placing ever, and I am unsure whether the Keeshond group has gotten a placing that high. Any other breeders want to weigh in?

Two smaller bonuses today were I also got a 3 point GCh major for the Great Dane I have been asked to finish, and as well I got a point on my elderly Am Staff girl.
Thanks for letting me share!
Mack
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2014 7:40:18 PM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post

Congrats! Lately, I've only been placing in groups, but I'm not sure about prior to when I took over this account (about a month ago). In any case, that is still a great accomplishment! happy :)

Em
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 10:39:17 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

AWESOME! Congrats, Mack! happy :)

Alexandria
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 4:39:02 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Thanks! I was pretty suprised!
Mack
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 8:57:55 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Congrats! That is a great placing. I think the best I have ever got with a Keeshond is a second in group. happy :)
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2014 4:53:45 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Congratulations!!!
I have had 1 best in group - that was in September last year.

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolfsister on 2/20/2014 4:54:49 AM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.