Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Show Horse
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/16/2016 9:58:02 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post   

Show Horse could really use a boost. Yes I know it has issues and I know a lot of you folks have 'been there, done that' and perhaps 'don't wanna do that again', but I at least would really love to see you come back or give it a first go.

It is not as fully develped as SD and never will be without more participation. Pleeeeasssse!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 9:40:14 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Has it changed any since 2010/2011? I tried ShowDog, ShowCat, and Show Horse all at the same time (and later tried Bucking Bull Breeder which was actually really fun but I quit for reasons I don't remember) and SD has been the only one that stuck with me.

I might be willing to try again. I've forgotten why I didn't like it so maybe it'll be fun this go-round.

Alexandria
 Bennett Working Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 11:20:13 AM reply with quote send message to Bennett Working Dogs Object to Post

Yes, showhorse could use a boost. It's, in my opinion, a game with a lot of potential, but it is not, at this moment, competitive in the sim animal game world. sad :(. It needs more depth. Compared to the other games of it's type, it is lackluster. But, the potential is definitely there!!! happy :)

I'm am New Ground Farm for anyone who does play and would like to say hi.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/18/2016 9:13:34 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

New Ground - Gee, I feel like that could have been me writing that. I have long fought to see SH developed but it has been at times a bitter battle.

Rock City Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2016 8:05:54 PM reply with quote send message to Rock City Kennel Object to Post

I believe I'm going to join Show Horse. I'm not big on the disciplines offered (aside from cutting), but I love Thoroughbreds so I think I'm going to take the plunge.

It looks kind of confusing, though...
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2016 9:19:54 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Rock City, if you PM GaylanStudio (she has the same name on SH too), she'll help. She's helped me a lot and it's definitely been amusing, because I'm completely clueless in a lot of ways. laugh :D

I'm also Lace Dreams on there, if anybody cares, lol.

Alexandria
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/22/2016 8:44:33 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Rock City - Love to see you on ShowHorse.

(Challenging project for you: Cutting Arabs!)
 Whiskey Creek Ranch
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2016 4:31:33 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Creek Ranch Object to Post

I keep joining ShowHorse, and I quickly get bored, maybe I'm not understanding the game? If anyone wants to help me over there that be cool!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/25/2016 7:20:42 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Drop me a line over there Whiskey, and I'll try to help.
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2016 11:33:40 AM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

I was on Showhorse for several years, had a paid membership for a while, but I also got a little bored. I might try it again.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2016 8:45:19 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Com'on over Fingerprint! The more the merrier!

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.