Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Inquiry
 Calibre K9
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/17/2016 8:34:00 PM reply with quote send message to Calibre K9 Object to Post   

I have a question about accounts. If you have a family account, and you have more than one member of the household playing in your other kennels, is it permitted to sell dogs to each other on occasion as long as each person buys/sells to/from other users? I am assuming that it is permitted since the system did not try to stop me when I pretended to do it. If it is permitted, should one sell the dogs at the same prices one would sell to any user? Should one sell at a higher price to be fair? Remember, these are associated accounts, but managed by two different people. I don't want to break any rules.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 9:23:53 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

The system will stop you if you are breaking any rules. Don't worry about it too much. As long as you are not running your kennels separately you should be fine happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/17/2016 11:02:02 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You should be fine from what you say. I sell dogs between my kennels at the same price I sell to anyone else - usually $100.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2016 1:28:14 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

I thought you had to pay $200 for dogs sold between your own kennels. That's what I always understood.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2016 1:28:58 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

posted by DoggyPanache
I thought you had to pay $200 for dogs sold between your own kennels. That's what I always understood.
Or maybe since you are 2 different people playing, it's just the regular price.
 Bennett Working Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2016 6:21:41 AM reply with quote send message to Bennett Working Dogs Object to Post

I thought thaaaat I saw that somewhere too about having to pay $200 for dogs going to another associated account, but honestly, I do not remember where I saw it and I have never done that in the years I've played on and off.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2016 10:14:46 AM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I also think it's $200 between kennels on the same account. I can't remember where that's written though...

Replies in this thread : 6

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.