Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Hey! (I'm back after a long break!)
 Euphorias
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/6/2016 9:59:46 AM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post   

I haven't really played SD in prob over a year if not two! Crazy to be back but life has slowed down a bit so hopefully I have time to stay active. Only gonna start with one account and see how it goes, I know before when I had a family it became to much!

But anyways I need to know what is new? What changes have been made recently? WHAT do I need to know? lol

Also I want to show but haven't in a while, any tips for picking handlers and such? I know all that changed a lot a while back but I never kept up.

Well anyways its great to be back and any info anyone has to offer would really be appreciated!

Thanks,
Kristy (Euphorias & Makavelis)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2016 2:19:28 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Welcome back! Missed you...didn't ask this earlier but are you going to be doing banners and graphics again?

I forget who created it but somebody created this wonderful Google Doc about the handlers and what they like.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FhYCG7UYHYjzY6xhP732uH-dK8poObL1tQKX4YivCi8/edit

Judges are being screwy, but hopefully we'll get back to our normal amount soon.

I think there have been little minor changes in the past few months but I can't remember what they are, lol.

Alexandria
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2016 3:00:10 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Im not sure yet if I am going to banners, but if I do it will be a little later after I get back into things here.

Thanks for the DOC, I made one similar a little bit ago to help me do entries, that one is going to be helpful to thanks!

I read on some post about a daily log in bonus or something like that? Was that a thing?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/6/2016 3:08:47 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Welcome back.

Log in bonus is $5 a day to start and grows $5 per day to $50 per day. If you miss a day, it falls back to $5.

If you log in around midnight, be careful. I'm not sure of this, not generally being a midnight-logger, but if your sign on just before midnight one day and just after midnight the next it could be interpreted as a missed day.

We currently get double sessions so as many as 24 each day depending on your salary/sessions setting. This was put in temporarily but still remains long past its expiry date. It seems very popular so I suspect it will become permanent.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 9/6/2016 3:11:59 PM
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2016 5:00:21 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

The daily log in thing is a great idea!

And I could only get 12 sessions/no salary, so no double sessions for me..would of been cool though.

London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2016 4:59:41 PM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

posted by Euphorias
The daily log in thing is a great idea!

And I could only get 12 sessions/no salary, so no double sessions for me..would of been cool though.

Because of so many problems/issues with the site Jeff has rewarded us with double sessions as an apology therefore 12=24. Even Basic kennel gets the bonus 10 sessions per day instead of the normal 5.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2016 8:51:52 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Hi! Welcome back! I don't know if we ever chatted but hi.
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2016 2:57:36 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

I got my 24 seasons today, must of been a delay!

Little River, your kennel name sounds familiar but im not sure.
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2016 6:02:28 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Welcome back! happy :)
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2016 7:39:35 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

FOUR!!!! Your still here! YA! lol
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2016 8:27:57 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Lol. I just came back myself!happy :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2016 8:41:27 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey welcome back to you too Four. A couple days ago I was thinking about how you saved my tail a few years ago. I came back in March.

Edit because my phone can't spell.
Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 9/9/2016 8:42:23 AM

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.