Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Reaching Out to Afghan Breeders...any White animals around?
 .Alexandrite.
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/21/2016 2:54:19 PM reply with quote send message to .Alexandrite. Object to Post   

White used to be waaaaayyyyyyy more popular than it is now...the first Affie I ever finished was white. Now I haven't seen one in forever.

Now that the rest of my colors have stopped giving me hell, I was curious if anybody had white they were willing to share/lease out. Let me know if you do!

Alexandria
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/22/2016 5:35:21 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I have a white male but he's only 13 days old. Seems like I just FH'd one a few days ago, don't know if I can get him/her back. Anyway, I'll put him up for stud as soon as I can if that helps.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15223645
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/24/2016 10:09:01 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

.Alexandrite.
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2016 12:55:56 PM reply with quote send message to .Alexandrite. Object to Post

Oh nice! I'd forgotten that I had made this post and I got 2 random white pups yesterday. I will be breeding to that stud. Thank you!

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.