Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Searching for show ready dogs to campaign!
 Kennel SkyHaven
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/30/2016 4:59:31 PM reply with quote send message to Kennel SkyHaven Object to Post   

Experienced player looking for sessioned or mostly sessioned dogs to show and finish/special if possible. Any breed as long as there is competition available (I have done very well in competitive breeds such as Borzoi, etc. - top dogs and multiple BIS winners).

Primarily looking to show at this time, and will offer a buy back option if you would like. If you have no time to enter and pick handlers etc, I am your girl.

Looking forward to working with you!
Jennifer
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2016 6:56:08 PM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

Me me me!

I have many fully sessioned Dobes just itching to get into the ring.

Message me if you're interested in helping me! happy :)
 Bailey Barns
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2016 7:00:28 PM reply with quote send message to Bailey Barns Object to Post

I've got at least one and one that's almost there.
 Kennel SkyHaven
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2016 11:10:53 PM reply with quote send message to Kennel SkyHaven Object to Post

Let me know which ones you would like started, and I will offer & get them started!
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2016 1:34:39 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

I have some danes that could be finished. All sessioned, some with a few points already.
 Kennel SkyHaven
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2016 3:26:04 PM reply with quote send message to Kennel SkyHaven Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Kennel SkyHaven on 12/10/2016 4:28:17 AM
 Kennel SkyHaven
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2016 4:28:38 AM reply with quote send message to Kennel SkyHaven Object to Post

9 new champions so far happy :)

I have a few slots open for dogs ready to show, send me a message with a link to the dog you need finished!
 HSKennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2016 11:14:30 PM reply with quote send message to HSKennel Object to Post

Should do well
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15318098

I would like her back when done.
 Kennel SkyHaven
Basic User

Basic User
12/23/2016 5:30:31 PM reply with quote send message to Kennel SkyHaven Object to Post

posted by HSKennel
Should do well
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15318098

I would like her back when done.

Sorry, I just noticed the new post!

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.