Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Bringing Back the Great Pyrenees - Source Dogs needed
 RavenStorm
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/24/2017 8:21:18 PM reply with quote send message to RavenStorm Object to Post   

I cant find any Great Pyrenees that are active in the game and no active kennels.

Due to that I have started a source breeding program to try and bring them back to the game.

Source needed willing to purchase up to ten source dogs, 2 males and 8 females.

thank you
 RavenStorm
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2017 8:27:09 PM reply with quote send message to RavenStorm Object to Post

I did just find one active kennel lol but I would still like to start a SD program and will still be looking for above stated starters happy :)
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2017 10:33:00 PM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

I now have all needed starters, thank you
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/25/2017 5:13:26 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Did you know if you go on the breed's page and hit "Breeder Directory" a list of all the kennels with that breed show up?

www.showdog.com/breeds/dog_breed_directory.aspx?breed=Great+Pyrenees

There's more than one active breeder happy :)
 RavenStorm
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2017 8:33:25 PM reply with quote send message to RavenStorm Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I did look it up and all but two breeders out of 9 havent checked in , in ages. Im one of four active GP kennels at this moment and mine is just a source breeding kennel. If anyone has some spare room GP's could sure use some help.

-----
Last edited by RavenStorm on 3/1/2017 8:55:19 PM
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2017 1:55:46 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

It's March 1st. I don't know why but even a breeder checked in yesterday, it will say their last visit was 1 month ago.

Either way you're right they do need help.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class