Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : GP & Banner set for 6 people! :)
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/30/2014 2:45:16 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 6 time(s)

Weeelll hello everybody! I used to be active on SD about, idk, 3-4 years ago and just went into limbo for a bit, still checking in but not active. During that time obviously I stopped making banners. I have been active a little more lately, so, at least for now, I would like to offer some sets!

Banner & GP set for $500. If you just want a banner, I'll knock $100 off wink ;)

I am a professional graphic designer; that being said I can pretty much do whatever you want. Since I only have two recently finished SD banners that are shown below, please feel free to pop by my website to see what other non-related work I can do so you can get an idea of my typical style.

www.thebrinkdesign.com

You are free to provide photos you want me to use, but sharp well taken photos are best. Otherwise I can usually find whatever you need; I promise to make quality work that is totally 100% copyright clear wink ;)

ETA you can have as many breed GPs as you want, it's all included!

The forms...

Banners
Kennel Name:
Breed(s):
Style/BG:
Extra specification:

GPs
Text:
Breed:
Extra specifications:

Thanks guys!

-----
Last edited by Roaming Tazi Kennels on 9/3/2014 7:20:00 PM
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2014 1:06:00 AM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yes please happy :)

Kennel Name: Analeyn
Breed(s): Keeshond + Standard Poodle
Style/BG: Earthy - stream/river/wild flowers
Extra specification: Edited to add that I quite like the brushed edges on your banner example happy :)

If possible, may I please have two matching GPs? I am happy to pay extra!

GP 1
Text: Analeyn
Breed: Keeshond
Extra specifications: n/a

GP 2
Text: Analeyn
Breed: Standard Poodle
Extra specifications: n/a

Thank you!

-----
Last edited by Analeyn on 8/31/2014 1:07:29 AM
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2014 9:46:22 AM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Oh I can make GPs for however many breeds you need happy :) forgot to add that! I will get started on it. Thank you!
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2014 12:43:18 AM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

Great, thank you! I look forward to it happy :)

Analeyn
 ruthlessHavoc
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2014 10:06:31 AM reply with quote send message to ruthlessHavoc Object to Post

Banners
Kennel Name: ruthlessHavoc
Breed(s): German Shepherd Dog, Belgian Malinois, Thai Ridgeback
Style/BG: I imagine a 'street dog' sort of theme. Something involving havoc/chaos/an apocalyptic feel/etc. I like to incorporate a rose, some type of city atmosphere/alley, dark themes, red eyes, etc. I also enjoy pale pink / yellow-ish pinks, but it's not necessary. Although I always like to have the rose (could just be a background effect or an actual object in the banner), feel free to be inventive with everything else! If you can't seem to get the rose in there, it's also not a big deal.
Extra specification: You can split up the words in my kennel name and capitalize/lowercase as you see fit. I tend to like short-hair dark sable GSDs or bi-color. I prefer fawn, blue, black, then red Thai Ridgebacks, in that order.

GPs
EDITED TO ADD: You can just write Havoc on the GPs if it looks less cluttered!

Text: A Havoc German Shepherd Dog
Breed: German Shepherd Dog

Text: A Havoc Belgian Malinois
Breed: Belgian Malinois

Text: A Havoc Thai Ridgeback
Breed: Thai Ridgeback

If anything is unclear or if you need additional information, just ask happy :)

Thank you!

-----
Last edited by ruthlessHavoc on 9/2/2014 5:36:16 PM
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2014 12:10:14 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Thank you! I will be finishing Analeyn's banner today and will start on yours happy :)
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2014 5:28:57 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Here you are Analeyn! Please let me know if you would like any changes or if something is missing happy :) I will have payments pups soon, I am using the bitch in my kennel to produce a litter. I will PM you the pup when they're born & ready to go. I did not realize she was under 30 days or else I would have prepared better, my bad!

-----
Last edited by Roaming Tazi Kennels on 9/2/2014 5:32:38 PM
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 1:57:12 AM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

Thank you, it's lovely!! Yes, send me a pay pup when you are ready happy :)

Analeyn
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/3/2014 4:43:03 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Oh so beautiful! I am happy to see you back, if even for a bit.

I am on a different laptop so I apologize for any spelling mistakes.

Banners
Kennel Name: Dragunov
Breed(s): Black Russian Terrier and Keeshond
Style/BG: Dark, strong, bold. Maybe a storm, volcano jungle or mountains.
Extra specification: Axehandel for kennel name.

I am fairly non-picky about Keeshond pics. I will message you the BRT pic you can use.

Thank you so much!
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 4:51:53 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Thank you!

So, just to make sure I don't put the wrong kennel name on haha, is the name on the banner Dragunov or Axehandel? happy :)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/3/2014 4:52:56 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

On sorry. Axehandel is the font, Dragunov is the kennel name. Lol.
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 5:01:24 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Gotcha haha! Will do wink ;)
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 7:11:34 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

ETA changes by request of ruthlessHavoc happy :)

Okie Dokes... ruthlessHavoc, here's your order! (for those reading, this is based on information she sent me via message rather than from her post)

Now, I used the rose theme more-so than something very dark and "chaotic". If this style doesn't suit you please let me know, and I will see what I can do happy :) I want to make sure it's what you want.

-----
Last edited by Roaming Tazi Kennels on 9/4/2014 12:33:02 PM
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 7:51:56 PM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

If you are still taking orders...

Banner
Kennel Name: Kievan Smooth Fox Terrier
Breed(s): Smooth Fox Terrier
Style/BG: Anything earthy
Extra specification: I like shaped banners so an oval or something would be cool.

GP
Text: Kievan Smooth Fox Terrier
Breed: Smooth Fox Terrier
Extra specifications: none

Thank you!
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/3/2014 10:54:55 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

If you are able to, I would love to reserve a spot for an order. happy :)
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2014 10:26:47 AM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Yes you both are welcome to happy :) I also have more time on my hands than I thought so I may go past 6 people if enough want to order. Thank you guys so much!
 Vivente
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2014 11:53:01 AM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post

This is Amoroso from my other account...I just can't resist happy :)

Banners
Kennel Name: Vivente
Breed(s): Standard Poodle (white or black preferred) and a Portuguese Water Dog (preferably parti colored, or black)
Style/BG: out of this world/anything space related. I'd also take a fairytale theme if that gives you more creative license lol
Extra specification: If you are going with the space theme, I would like bolder colors (reds, purples, blues...just nothing too dark). For fairytale, lighter colors work but I'd still like this to be a more vibrant banner.

Thanks again!

Em

-----
Last edited by Vivente on 9/8/2014 7:51:38 PM
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2014 12:35:51 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Thank you Vivente wink ;)
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2014 5:25:37 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

I've missed your work! I actually have one of your old post saved on a computer (as well as a few other peoples, I'm not that creepy wink ;)) that I used to go to when I needed inspiration. I don't know if you would remember me... I might have been using Zappo Zoo at the time? Or I might have just stalked the bmf & not actually been active, who knows. Your work is still stunning!

Beau
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/5/2014 7:52:24 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Are orders still open? I still have a banner made by you from years ago, and would love another from you happy :) laugh :D. Lol

-Gio
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2014 12:23:31 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

I remember BOTH of you! laugh :D It's so nice to come back and there are still members here I recognize haha.

If you want to add an order, go right ahead =) I think I will keep it open until I know I am too busy to continue.

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.